14

"So what's on the agenda today?" Gavin asked as he crunched on the now cold bacon.

"Nothing, just getting ready for Parents' Day on Friday. I have the next four days off."

"I forgot all about that shit, Freshman parents are the worst," he chuckled.

"Well I'm very excited to go and I'm sure Grant will be happy to have me there."

"Maybe I'll see you around campus then."

"That wouldn't be awkward or anything," I grumbled. How did I become a woman whose son and lover attended the same school, ugh I couldn't even think about it.

"What about the weekend?"

"Oh, I'm actually going to Vegas," I shrugged as he started laughing, giving me a 'good one' smirk. "I'm serious, it's been planned for a while. It's a mini nurses retreat, me and a group of girls from work."

"You're going to Vegas this fucking weekend?"

"Enough with the language."

"You can't just spring Vegas on me. You only go to Vegas to get shit faced and fucked."

"Wow! Seriously enough with the vulgar talk. That might be what you do but I enjoy the shows, food, shopping, lights, gambling, and getting to dress up."

"So you get all bitchy when you see me at a cafe with some other chick and you think I'm gonna be okay with you prancing through Vegas? Fuck no. I don't want all those slimy creeps hitting on you."

"It's not going to be like that. We've had this planned for a while and I'm not backing out."

"Really?" He shoved his plate away from him, pouting like a little child.

"You don't need to get jealous, I'm all yours," I smiled.

"Just promise not to get too pissed and let some asshole take you up to his room."

"I think I can promise that, I mean unless there's like a boy band convention," I teased and he pulled his plate back in front of him.

"Maybe I should have a boys weekend in Vegas? Where are you guys staying?"

"No! You can't do that."

"I'm 22, I sure as hell can do it."

"But you just made me promise I wouldn't get pissed and let an asshole take me to his room, so I guess I'd have to stay away from you."

"Oh you think you're funny don't you Miss. Jones," he growled as he hopped off his chair and jumped to mine.

He pulled me up and tossed me back and onto the counter, "How about we stay in today?"

"But it's finally sunny out," I whined.

"Have it your way." He grabbed my waist, throwing me up and over his shoulder.

"Gavin!" I batted his back but he continued out the sliding doors to the backyard. "Sunshine," he chuckled, lying me down onto the grass.

He climbed over me, dragging his fingers down my chest as he lowered his lips to mine. "Are you sure you don't want to just stay here over the weekend?" He nibbled against my bottom lip, then nibbled his way to my chin and down to the hollow of my throat.

"You're not playing fair."

"That's right, I'm playing dirty." His lips ran over my top as his hand slid under my panties, fingers immediately exploring. "I want you to say my name, just like earlier."

"Just for that you're getting hard labor!" I teased, batting at his chest that was hovering over me.

"Hard labor?" His grin shot up, hips dropping down.

So that's what today would be, one sexual innuendo after another. And I was totally okay with that. "I meant fixing up back here. Since you have a green thumb and all."

"Okay." He met my eyes, grin turning devilish. "First you need to change into that sports bra and those booty shorts you were wearing when we first met."

"You remember what I was wearing?"

"How could I fucking forget!"