27

The elevator bell chimed, Gavin's hand flew around my hips, guiding me down the hall, spinning me up against a door. "Fuck!" His mouth slammed into my neck, nipping while he kicked the door open behind me. "I've been thinking about this the whole damn night."

We stumbled in, stilling, watching the light show dancing across the pitch black room. Enchanting me. Leading me to follow the flashes to the wall of glass, staring out at the strip below. His body suddenly pressed behind me, heavy breathing fogging up the window in front of me.

His fingers slid over my bare thighs, bunching the edge of the dress in his palm, gliding it up my body, over my head, tossing it to the floor, leaving me in only my lace thong and stilettos.

I looked down, the Vegas lights streaking across my skin, taking my high to new levels.

"Baby..." His hands ran over my hips, up my stomach, fingers engulfing my breasts, tweaking my overly aroused nipples. He pressed a kiss to my shoulder, I gasped again, then his hands dove to my panties, ripping them off. "Turn around, baby."

He commanded, I obliged, rolling against the window, staring at his dark face, bold eyes illuminated by the lights streaming in. I reached for his hand but he took another step back, shaking his head no.

"Just let me look at you, Sadie."

Whatever he wanted. I backed up, hitting the cool glass wall, gasping from the contact, losing myself to my senses, instinctively raising my arms above my head, grasping at the glass, shimmying my naked body against the cool surface.

I closed my eyes, letting the alcohol, the noise of the strip outside, the lights flashing around me to take control. My hips guiding, shimmying against the glass, my chest arching, breasts bouncing.

His tongue struck my chest, a flat smack, dragging over my nipple- his hands right behind his mouth, trying to contain my breasts. It was too much... I wanted him now! I yanked at his shirt, clawing it off like some wild animal, while he yanked his belt apart, leaving his pants...

I dropped to my knees, lips to his stomach, kissing my way to his unzipped jeans, tugging them down his thighs. All the while flashing my eyes up to his, staring into his black eyes, parting my bright lipstick stained lips, wrapping them over his dick.

"Oh fuuck..." he groaned, hands falling to my hair, cursing under his breath.

I hummed, swirled, sucked, bobbed, filled my mouth, filled my throat, needing to taste more of him.

"I want to come on your tits again!" He jerked back, whipping out of my mouth, pressing right into my chest- my hands meeting him, squishing my breasts together while he fucked them. "Look.. at.. me.." he demanded, so I rolled my eyes up, immediately feeling the streams of heat falling across my chest. "Fuck.. cazzo... god, Sadie."

I rose up, about to grab a towel to clean myself off but he pinned me back to the glass. "No baby, now I want to fuck you."

"Okay..." I breathed back, flashing my eyes down.

"Stay." He walked over to the bedside table, grabbing a fistful of tissues and sliding them over my wet chest. "And to think I was fantasizing about that nurse shit when you're up here like this." He sank to my feet, sliding my heels off, snaking his hands up my thighs. "How did I get so lucky to have you in my bed."

"Your bed?" I wasn't in a bed.

"Sounded better than against the wall, well actually," he voice was low, menacing. "I want you to turn around baby, face the glass."

I followed his direction, turning so my naked body was once again facing out above the Vegas skyline. Apparently I wasn't close enough though, because his hands curled over my thighs, pushing me flat against the glass, my nipples hitting first. "Shit.." I sucked in a breath, my exhale steaming up the glass, breathing only growing heavier.

His face was at my ass, fingers still curled over my thighs, spreading my legs apart, his face nudging its way in, tongue stretching up my center, from behind. "Jesus baby," he grunted, his entire face smashed between me. "I can't get enough of this perfect pussy."

Oh my god... the window was nothing but a cloud now, my breathing uncontrolled, wild- like his mouth.

He started gentle, reserved, teasing me with long licks, grazing teeth, hard kisses to my clit. The tease torturous, my legs quaking, barely holding me up. And then he unleashed, tongue a furious tornado, whipping into me, destroying everything in its path.

"Fuck.." I threw my hands to the glass, bracing it, my body tremoring, tightening, trying to push him away- the intensity leaving me gasping.

Suddenly I was empty, the feverish tongue, lips- gone. What.. no! He was pulling me from the glass, walking me backwards to the bed, dropping me onto the sheets. "Don't stop!"

"I'm not baby..." He climbed over me, the lights now streaking over his ripped chest, lighting up those bulging biceps as his face dipped to my stomach- but it was too late- I wanted that body.

"Gavin... Gavin!"

His face rose up, tongue licking his lips.

"I want you to fuck me... and... I'm on the pill."

"What?" His palms hit the mattress, pushing himself up.

"I want to feel you, just you, no condom."

"Fuck!' He slammed forward, meeting me eye to eye. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," I mouthed with a smile. "And I want to feel you now!"

He fell, dove, bucked- dick impaling me. "Sadie... fuck... fuck... cazzo... fuck!"

It was raw, feeling every inch of him, his hips in hyper speed, nailing me- filling me, setting me on fucking fire. "Gavin, I..." Damn, it felt so good, so hard.

"What... baby... you... want me to stop?"

"I want you to fuck me against the glass!" I yelled, he lifted, flipping me off the bed into his arms, racing over to the window, smashing my back against the glass while smashing his dick back into me.

He was wild, full body flexing, driving me up and down. My legs meeting his pace, wrapped tight around his back, anchoring so I could ride him too.

Sensations turned to ecstasy, senses lost to euphoria, my climax controlling me- grinding over his stick, deeper, and deeper. "Gavin!" Ohh.. shit.... "Gavin!"

"Sadie.." He dropped, pinning me to the wall, hips rocking slow, steady- coming with me.

"Fuck.." I muttered into his chest, teeth chattering, eyes still rolling back.

He held me, both of us fighting to steady our breathing, then he gripped me once more, carrying me to the bed, lying me down before climbing in next to me, guiding me right into his arm. "Shit," he sighed, chest heaving under me. "That was fucking amazing." He smacked a kiss against my hair. "I've never nutted raw. Fuck... amazing."

Yes it was. "What time is it?" I twisted back towards the table, spotting the clock. "It's only eleven!"

"I'm fucking wiped out," he chuckled, half out of breath. "Wanna call it a night?"

Call it a night- what! "No, I've got to get back downstairs! I'm supposed to be May's wing woman! I'm only in Vegas for one night. I'm not crashing at eleven, no matter how exhausted I am."

"You're different tonight." He ran his fingers through my hair.

"It's Vegas..."

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
{Friendly reminder to vote, click the ⭐️ star at the top or bottom of your screen on every chapter. Voting helps me keep these stories free & available on WP. Thanks!}