Chapter 39 - Narrator

*Author's Note*

Sorry it's short! But a narrator update! More to come!

Xx - k.r.

——————————

*Heather's Island*

The footsteps of the horrid leaders of the united Rebellion and Fractious tribes could be heard all throughout the poorly built throne room.

The jungly and dense forest surrounding it make it almost sound proof to short distances.

Men all around her chanting and slamming their weapons down in unison.

"Finally! We have an army!", Magnus shouts from pit of his large chest.

The cheers and screams grew louder as Heather walked up with him, pulling her hood from her face.

The last few years in prison have done a number on her, but it only deepened the wound made by her enemies. The hatred had multiplied as she sat and nearly rotted in the cells of her homeland. She was furious that it ended up this way, but she was all the more joyed to take everything from those who had done her wrong.

The ultimate revenge on Berserkers and Berkians for stealing everything she loved in life.

"By this point the Haddocks have been discovered and released by Dagur and Mala and know of our plans. We have the official coordinates to the Hidden World. We will capture the Night Fury and bring him back to Hiccup. We will then force Toothless to call all the dragons back by holding a blade at Chief Haddock's throat. That dragon won't be able to resist protecting him. Then, just as Hiccup wanted, we will set Toothless fully free by taking the life of his master...", Heather states and laughs berserkly.

"YES! Then the Archipelago will be left defenseless without their Dragon Chief and we can take it by force! The Great Protector will return and I can finally rule Defenders of the Wing! Then Heather will rule Berserker Island. This band of Rebellion and Fractious will have back the tribes we know to be our own! This is why we started all of this in the first place!", Magnus adds.

The room full of disgusting and sweaty Vikings erupts in even more intense energy. The vengeance that motivated the group made the earth shake beneath them.

"Now. We have a lot of preparations to make. Once we reach the Hidden World and retrieve the dragon, we will go straight to New Berk...", Magnus begins but Heather cuts him off.

"No no. We go to Dragons Edge. Hiccup will know we are coming for them. Our ships can be spotted on their scouts routes as we head towards the Hidden World. Hiccup will hear of this and evacuate them to the Edge, his only other defendable place", Heather adds and Magnus smiles even wilder.

"The Hidden World, then Dragon's Edge! Go! Make weapons! Restore ships! Whatever you need to do to be as vigilant as possible!", his shout booms and the room clears.

"Welcome back", he chuckles to his Fractious companion.

"I never left", she remarks with a snicker.

___________________

*New Berk*

Hiccup and Astrid were bombarded with questions and cries all around the Great Hall.

"What does this mean?!"

"Are we safe?!"

"Are the dragons going to attack us?!"

"What do we do Chief?!"

"HEY! We don't have a clear idea on what's happening here! But Berk as a whole has always been strong and defensible. We have fought against the greatest war-lords out there! What's different about this one and a woman we actually know?!", Astrid has to slam her axe into the table.

It's happened too many times to the point that the table actually crumbled under the weight of the heavy metal and collapses.

Now she has their attention.

"Everyone. We are faced with an enemy who has outsmarted us. Who has played and completely undermined us. Our job now is to defend our home and be even smarter than our foes!", Hiccup Proudly says.

His daughter Zephyr sits quietly in a chair next to her grandmother. She's observing and watching carefully as her dad conducts his speech and intricately listens to his words and ideas.

"The gang and I will look closer into our notes on her plans. I believe that we can stop them from even getting to the Hidden World, if we play our cards right", he adds.

"Everyone needs to be stocking up on supplies and weaponry. Further instructions will come when we come to a solution", Astrid says picking up Nuffink and he lays his head on her chest.

The room is full of angry energy, but the Vikings due as their chief has instructed.