Christmas Special

Start from the beginning

***

"Sammy, Dean! I'm home!" You announced as you entered the bunker with your two suitcases and backpack with Peter behind you. "I brought Peter so play nice!" You added when you didn't get a response. You turned to your boyfriend, "I'm sure they went on a supply run or something. I'll give you the tour myself then." You said and walked down the steps and showed him the main level of the bunker. "This place is huge," Peter said with awe just as the two of you got to your bedroom door. "Yeah, nice and spacious." You mentioned before opening your door and dropping your belongings on the floor by your bed.

"Now, before big and bothersome Sam and Dean come home, we have our own fun." You smirked as you laid on your bed. "Or how about you don't!" You heard Dean's voice from down the hall. "Speak of the brothers and they shall come," you mumbled. In your doorway was a protective, clench jaw Dean and a smiled, trying to make up for his older brother, Sam. "Who is the hell this guy?" Dean asked. You glared at Sam, "You didn't tell him?" You asked with annoyance. "I thought you did." Sam replied with Dean next to him with confusion. "Will someone just-" "I'm Peter, Y/n's boyfriend." Peter interjected and put his hand out to your oldest brother. Dean looked directly at you, ignoring Peter's hand, "I didn't know she had a boyfriend." You blushed, embarrassed. You thought Sam was going to share some of the facts you told him about your college life. "I told-" "Well, I didn't get the monthly newsletter that you send Sam. Apparently, I'm not good enough for your news anymore." Dean stated with anger and disappointment dripping from his voice before he walked away. "Dean-" "Just let him simmer, Y/n. Hi Peter, I'm Sam." Sam told you before shaking Peter's hand.

You listened to Sam and Peter talk about school and life and you and all sorts of subjects for what felt like hours as the guilt sunk in your stomach. "I'm going to go find Dean." You mentioned at one point and left the library before going to Dean's room. You knocked on the door, "Dean," you gently called. You didn't get a response, so you slowly opened the door to find your oldest brother laying on his bed with his headphones on blaring his music. You frowned and went over to him and touched his arm before he took his headphones off and looked at you as he sat up.

"What?" He questioned, still annoyed. "I'm sorry, I didn't tell you about my life at college, I just thought-" "Thought what, Y/n. That Sam was telling me everything? He didn't. Until the day you wanted to go to college, I was the one that you told everything to. Now, you come home with a guy that looks like a douche bag that is apparently your boyfriend that you wanted to bang before we got home." Dean argued. You looked down at your hands in your lap, "Why do you think that is, Dean that I stopped talking to you? It's because I knew you were going to be the one that would talk me out of going and staying in the hunting life forever so yeah, I did hope that Sam told you stuff; but, I wanted to see how other people in society lived! And Peter- Peter is the sweetest, smartest boy I have ever met! He wants to be an elementary teacher! What kind of douche bag wants to do that, Dean?" You exclaimed to your oldest brother to get your point across.

The arguing continued, until at one point you found yourself in tears with frustration with you brother. "Hello-What's wrong?" Castiel popped into the room. "Nothing, Cas, I was just leaving." You stated and wiped some of your tears before exiting the room.

You ran to the library, trying to stop the coming tears, but you couldn't. Sam stood up, ready to embrace you like he sometimes did. It shocked him when you ran to Peter instead. "Y/n, what's-" "Dean is being an ass!" You sobbed. "I'm sure he didn't-" "Sam, he did! He is doing exactly what I thought he was going to do this whole time! I just want Christmas at home and not have arguments about the family business and he just ruined it. He's acting just like Dad!" You shouted with tears. Sam sighed before going to his older brother.