We had a couple of difficulties in taking care of Alex, our baby, we didn't know how to change his diapers, how to make him stop crying and all those baby stuff. We got used to it after a couple of months, thanks to the books and videos we've watched on how to take care of kids.

We promised to give our children the best.

And two years later I am yet again pregnant with our second child, I am already at my eighth month.

Just then we heard Alex's laughter as he ran towards us, snapping me out of my trance. I rubbed my belly as I watched Alex came closer to us. I wanted to wipe the perspiration that gathered on Alex's forehead and was about to bend down when my belly prevented me from doing so.

Alex giggled cutely as he saw my situation as he climbed up the table full of clothes so that I will not have trouble bending down to his height. I was thankful for his thoughtfulness as I swiped the hair from his forehead and wiped the sweat away from his forehead.

Alex thanked me as he stares at me with those big bluish-green eyes.

"Now what has my baby up to?" I asked him as I pinched one of his chubby cheeks softly.

I listened intently as Alex narrated down how his father and him were catching dragons in the throne room and I laughed happily at him. Alex didn't see his father creeping behind him as he surprised Alex from behind.

Alex shrieked before he turned backwards to his father as he cutely pouted before he jumped down before he chased after his father. I watch as they goof around, Aiden, not looking like the majestic and cold King that he once was. The Kingdom was shocked that Aiden can actually act like this.

"They're so cute" Diana gushed as she watches the father and son play around. I couldn't agree more as I watched Aiden carry Alex on his back and I was afraid that Alex might fall down, my heart racing at the thought.

Just then I felt a prickling pain but I ignored it as I continued to admire the happy scene in front of me. But another wave of pain coursed through my body and I winced.

"Daddy, why is Mommy peeing on the floor? Mommy that's bad, you said that we should go to the toilet to pee" Alex said to me as he pointed his chubby finger at my legs. I looked down to my surprise that water was trickling down my legs.

"Aiden! My water broke!" Aideb heard this and he widened his eyes as he stared at my legs then back at me. Another wave of pain hit me again and it was more painful than the last. When I gave birth to Alex it wasn't that painful but it was different this time.

"I swear to God this will be the last time you're putting your dick inside my vagina" I growled angrily at Aiden as I glared at him, he looks funny with his face pale and his mouth open. And I would've laughed if I wasn't feeling this pain right now.

"Mommy what's a dick?" I widened my eyes in horror as Alex asked innocently as he peered up at me.

"That's a very bad word baby, don't say it again" I said softly to him.

"This is your fault" I glared at Aiden like it was his fault, he looks like he was about to protest but quickly shut his mouth.

"If you won't get me to the hospital right now I will give birth right here and right now" I threatened to Aiden who still has his mouth agaped. Aiden snapped out of his trance as he came beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders to support me.

The pain is now intensifying as I clutched Aiden. Aiden swiftly scooped me up as he led us outside, a car was parked ready for us as Aiden led me inside before he came inside.

Alex was also inside seating down in his baby seat. Aiden pulled me closer to him as he told the driver to drive.

We finally reached the hospital and Aiden opened the door as he led me out as well as Alex, thank Goddess that there were nurses waiting for me as I was led to the emergency room before I was yet again led to another room where there was a doctor waiting for me.

We waited for a couple of hours until I was ready and all that time I was glaring at Aiden who looked like a puppy scolded by his master.

"Okay Mrs. Ross, I need you to push with your all" the doctor instructed as I pushed and pushed, Aiden is beside me as he holds my hand in support.

"Breathe baby, you're doing fine"

"Don't you think that's what I'm doing?! I swear to God Aiden-" my sentence was cut short as I pushed yet again, all the while screaming at Aiden and threatening him to leave the room. But he knew that I was only joking, I would kill him if he did leave the room.

Then with one last push I yet again heard the cries of a baby as the doctor held her. The nurses cleaned the baby as I slumped my head back on the bed, exhausted.

Aiden is peppering kisses all over my face and I was too tired to tell him to stop because I was so sweaty.

The nurse came back with a bundle of blankets in her hands and my baby was wrapped around them.

The nurse came forward as she asked us if we wanted to hold her and I nodded my head. The effort and pain I've experienced was all paid of as I stared at my baby with her eyes closed.

"She's so adorable" I whispered as I caressed my baby girl's cheeks, Aiden kissed my forehead as he nodded in agreement.

"Just like her mother"

"I love you"

"I love you too, thank you baby"

I actually finished this chapter yesterday and I was about to publish it when it was gone, all the words that I typed were wiped away. Why Wattpad why? I was so close from saying 'Screw it' but I couldn't, so I painstakingly rewrote this chapter again.

Sigh. Anyways, I really hoped you enjoyed this Epilogueノ(・ω・)ノ