Qrow

"I asked if we were married?" Tripp shrieks in disbelief. I nod, leaning over the counter of his bathroom sink and spitting out a mouthful of blue, frothy toothpaste.

"Yes, you did, and then you were upset because when I kissed you, it wasn't our first kiss," I tell him as I turn on the faucet. He laughs over the sound of the shower. "I think I remember that," He says. "Autumn was there too, right?" He turns to look at me through the glass of the shower.

"Yes. And we were all crying because we thought you had amnesia or some type of memory loss shit," I say flatly.

"I will never forget any of you guys," He says proudly. "Except Adrien and maybe Jerzei. But not Autumn and you."

"Well yeah," I say, removing my toothbrush from my mouth so I could speak. "And, I know this is random, but why did Autumn change her name? Do you know?" I ask out of the blue. "I had almost called her Eleni earlier but I did once and she gave me the silent treatment for a hot fourteen hours."

He purses his lips in thought, kicking his leg up on the toilet to examine his stitches. "Something like about her mom? She felt guilty because her mom's name was Eleni and so she changed it to her favourite season, I'm pretty sure," He guesses. "She told me why, but you'll have to ask her because I don't remember exactly the reason."

"But that's weird," I say, spitting toothpaste down the sink. "I would've felt honoured."

"Yeah, but Autumn is Autumn."

I roll my eyes, leaning down and turning on the faucet to rinse out my mouth. Whatever.

I feel Tripp's eyes watching my every move through the mirror and I look up. "Stop staring at me," I bark.

"How can you be so sexy even when you're brushing your teeth?" He asks loudly. I stick my toothbrush too far into my mouth as I scrub off my tongue and gag.

"Only in your eyes," I mumble through a mouthful of water. He disappeared through his doorway and into his bedroom, and when I was through, I followed.

"Let's watch a movie," I suggest, crouching down infront of his TV to search through the shelved movie selection. I grab the first four and turn around.

"So," I start, holding up two movie cases in each hand. "I have Maze Runner, Hunger Games, Fast and Furious, and Karate Kid."

"Hunger Games," Tripp blurts, smacking at the feather pillow on his bed to mold it into another shape. "Hands down, best movie I've seen."

I nod, smirking as I put it in the DVD player. I gently helped the arm back into the box with my index finger, sighing when it finally began to spin. I turned back around and Tripp smirked at me, making my stomach flip.

"You've seriously got to stop wearing those shorts-" he points to my bottoms. "-with that shirt," He says, his eyes sweeping over my body as he points up to my white wife beater.

"Half your ass hangs out, you can see right through the material in your tank and it makes me want to do horrible, dirty things to you."

Tripp's words make my stomach twist. His careless, unfiltered vocabulary I still haven't necessarily gotten used to just yet. I set my mouth in a straight line, feeling my face flush as I glanced down at myself. My body couldn't be that attractive...

I crawled back onto the bed when the TV screen flickered to life, grinning as I snuggled up against Tripp's side. I set my head down on his bicep and quietly sigh again, his hand running down the side of my ribs and into my shorts I'd permanently borrowed from Autumn. I moved my leg between his, closing my eyes as I took in the perfect scent of him. His fingers drew little circles on my outer thigh, making me shiver. He lets out a short breath, pulling me into his shoulder and pressing his lips to my eyebrow, then my temple, then my jaw.