Qrow

Tell Me You Love Me- Demi Lovato

Hold Me Tight- BTS

Your Song- Ellie Goulding

Bright, fresh morning sunlight poured through the cracks in my blinds hanging against my window, warming the skin on my face and upper arms. My eyes fluttered open, squinting in the brightness. I took in a deep breath, letting go of Tripp's hand that was cupped against my chest and stretched my arm and back.

Though my door was closed, there was what sounded like six different voices downstairs, a few of which I think I recognized: Autumn, Adrien, and Jerzei. The others were too indistinct to be able to tell them apart.

I shook it off and rolled over to face Tripp. He was still asleep, his blonde hair an absolute mess; I thought bedhead fitted him pretty nicely. It was sexy. I pulled my arm out from underneath the covers, reached forward and brushed my fingers across his cheek and up into his hair. He slowly opened one eye, his pupil dilating and contracting to adjust to the brightness in the room. He gave me half a smile, pulling me closer into him by my waist and tightening his leg around mine. His eyes drifted toward my closed bedroom door and they narrowed.

"Sounds like a party down there," He says groggily, reaching up and rubbing his eye. I softly chuckled, watching him run his index finger along the outside of my dark bear tattoo on the left side of my chest, the sensation making me shiver.

"It's probably just Autumn and her friends here for breakfast," I shrug. "Should we go join?"

He pulls the far corners of his lips to the side, shaking his head. "I'd like to take a second with you?"

Without a moment of hesitation I sit up and slide over him, straddling his hips. As soon as our bodies connect I feel his length pressing on the inner side of my thigh. Small electric pulses shoot through me and my gut twists with burning desire.

"I'd like a minute, if that's okay," I whisper, leaning down and slowly pushing my hands up his chest. I feel his abs contract and he grins, watching my hands travel up his bare skin. He reaches up and grabs the back of my head to pull me in for a slow, deep kiss.

"Okay it's been a minute," He mumbles around my lips. I moan his name to signal I wanted a little bit more, but he laughs. "I need to get up," He whines. I lower myself onto him more, moving my hips to 'get comfy'.

"I won't," I pause to push his tongue back. "I won't let you get up."

"Is that a challenge?" He sneers, and I pull away, scrunching my nose. I touch it to his, and he licks the tip. I groan, rubbing his cold saliva off.

"Gross!" I snap, turning my head away. He grips my ass tightly, pushing his fingers up the legs of my boxers. I shiver at the cool sensation he sends up my spine, and he bites his lip.

"Okay seriously," He finally says, and I now notice how hard my heart is beating. "I need to shower."

I frown, falling off of him and plopping back into my spot in the sheets. "But I want you to stay with me," I whimper quietly. He laughs, rolling over onto his side to face me and inhaling deeply. "But I feel gross and filthy," He groans.

"Me too," I tell him. "but I'm not complaining."

He looks over at me, taking his bottom lip between his teeth. My heart stops beating for a few seconds as he leans back over, pulling my legs over towards him by my thighs and pressing his lips against mine. He pulls away, moving his lips down to my shoulder where he kissed my skin some more. I let out a pleased sigh.

"Then why don't you join me to conserve water and time?" He suggests. I let out a nervous giggle, propping myself up on my elbow. As much as I want to, I can't have Autumn or Talitha walk in.