Tripp

Now I finally know why I fell in love with Qrow; if he was a girl, he would be gorgeous. When he introduced Allesendi and me, I couldn't stop staring at her. It was weird because all I could see was Qrow in her, but she was super, super, super pretty. Her eyes, her even-toned skin, her waist-long hair, her body...

No. Stop.

"Would you like a drink?" I ask Qrow after Allesendi was out of earshot to distract myself. I stare at her backside as she sashays away, her hair sweeping side to side across her back with every step.

"As soon as you're done gawking at my sister," He says, crossing his arms over his chest and arching an eyebrow. I tear my eyes away and give him an innocent look.

"I'm sorry," I apologize, grabbing his waist and pulling him into me. "Your cheeks are red," I smirk. "you're thirsty. Here," I turn around, grabbing my blue plastic cup off the marble island. He hesitantly takes it, eyeing me.

"It's Scotch, be careful," I warn. He smiles and takes a sip, making a sour face as he quickly shakes his head. He makes a gagging sound, sticking his tongue out.

"That-" He shudders again and I laugh. "-That tastes terrible."

My hands come together behind him at the small of his back and I pull him towards me, my back pressed to the wall. The chatter mutes for a second as I brush my lips across his, my hands rubbing across his ass before I gently grab it, pulling him closer. For the first time it seems he's not bothered by it, and it makes me giddy with excitement. He leans into my shoulder, closing his eyes and rubbing my chest through my shirt, making an "mmm" sound as I kiss down his neck, his throat vibrating with a low chuckle. I raise back up and kiss his eyebrow, running my hand over his back pockets and tucking it into his waistband. He averts his eyes, his adam apple bobbing as he takes a swallow. "You're about to spill your drink," I note, watching his hand begin to tip. His unawareness was adorable.

"S-Shut up," He mumbles, snaking his hand up under my sleeve of my shirt. I catch Jerzei's eye, which I assume had been staring at me for a while. We held eye contact, and when she didn't look away, I leant back down to Qrow's height and using a gentle hand I tilted his chin up, kissing him slowly again.
I quickly glance back over with a smirk and her head was now turned, bottom lip took between her teeth. Mission accomplished.

"Wanna go outside?" I ask, pulling away to look him in the eyes.

"Can you get me a popsicle?" He asks with pleading eyes. I groan. "Fine. Meet me out back by the pool table," I tell him as we part. I beeline through the crowded room, opening the top portion of the large refrigerator and grabbing a popsicle from the plastic mould. When I pull it out I furrow my eyebrows in confusion seeing the clear colour and frozen fruits inside. Shrugging it off, I back up and close it, Jerzei leaned up on the wall behind the open door with her arms crossed. I flinch, startled. "Hey, Jerz," I greet as if nothing had happened, giving her a warm smile. She bends an eyebrow over her green eye.

"Hey, uh, can we talk?" She asks in a low voice. "Because for the past few weeks, I've stayed up at night and wondered why you dumped me for my own stepbrother," She mutters. I pour some water from the pitcher into another blue SOLO cup.

"Oh, that?" I hiss through my teeth, setting the pitcher back down on the counter. "Yeah, now is not really the time for that," I tell her, pressing my lips together tightly. "But maybe later we can ditch early and take a minute."

She nods, turning her head to the floor. "Yeah sure thing," She whispers as I walk away.

Was that rude to decline like that? I ask myself, stepping out onto the porch as I searched for Qrow.
I mean, she's had plenty of time to text and ask to meet up to talk... Today is my boyfriend's birthday, which is all about him. Not her.