Qrow

I'm Comin' Over- Chris Young

Boom Clap- Charlie XCX

Caroline- Aminé

For the second time this week, Tripp had gotten me to go out with him. I was a little nervous due to the time he picked to take me out tonight, but I hoped for the best and prepared for the worst. After all, it was Tripp. We could be doing anything tonight.

I pulled my legs into a skinny pair of blue jeans and danced around in them to made sure they weren't going to rip on me later. Once I had gotten them loose and comfortable, I slipped on a low-cut tank top and called it a day. It wasn't like he would care what I wore anyway. Knowing him, it was probably coming off.

I stood in the mirror with two pins in my mouth, my hands tangled up in my hair as I struggled to put it into a ponytail. How did I get it so perfect last time for work?

Once I paused to open my bathroom door, I heard a conversation from downstairs. I yanked my frustrated fingers out of my hair and snapped the hairband around my wrist just in case I needed it later.

I quickly made my way down the hall and to the banister to see who was here. I quietly leaned over the wooden railing and to my surprise, I saw Tripp. 

Why is he here so early? I thought as I tiptoed to the stair landing. He said six...

"Well you're dressed pretty lazily for your second date," I hear Autumn tease. I slowed my footsteps on the wooden stairs so I could eavesdrop.

"Eh, I don't try as hard as him when it comes to this," He sneers. My jaw drops as I glanced down at my outfit. Ouch.

"Well he does it for you," Autumn tells him as I hear her place a dish into the sink.

"Yeah, I've noticed. But him and those skinny jeans, man. They honestly show off his ass wonderfully."

I snort, covering my mouth with my hands to muffle my laugh. Thankfully, Autumn's laugh suffocated mine out.

"That makes me question what else you think about," She titters.

"That's the only clean thing I can share," He says, earning another round of laughs from Autumn. I can almost hear his thoughtful smile from where I was placed on the staircase.

"Well, Qrow is upstairs if you'd like to go get him," Autumn offers, sighing.

My stomach leaps anxiously and I pitch myself back up the stairs to my bedroom, clenching my jaw as my quick-paced footsteps reverberate as I dart down the hall.

I turn around to figure out if he had seen me, but tripped over some stray item of junk in the hall; probably one of the girls' playthings.

I cursed quietly and winced at the pain that shot through my toe. The thudding vibration of my heavy foot striking the hardwood floor caused Autumn downstairs to question.

"What in the world was that?" I hear Autumn ask right before she called my name.

"I-I'm okay!" I respond loudly, using the banister to hold myself up as I muttered a groan to myself. I held my other foot over my hurt toe to try and cease the throbbing and cried out.

"I hate kids!" I scream. I inhale deeply and start back for the railing, letting out a giggly cry as the pain returned.

"Where are we going?" I ask, trying to sound as eager as I could to hide the pain in my voice.

"It's a secret," Tripp smirks. I roll my eyes.

"It's a special place, and only I know about it, so you can't tell." He says seriously. I nodded, slipping into my already tied tennis shoes.