Qrow

Wild Thoughts- Rhianna

Whistle- Flo Rida

Make You Miss Me- Sam Hunt

"We should probably go back down before somebody thinks we're pounding each other," Tripp snorts, taking in a deep breath as he bends over to pick his shirt up off the ground. 

Thinks or figured out? I wanted to scream, but I couldn't find the energy to scold him right now. All I could do was sit there, stunned, covering my face with my hands to hide my embarrassment. I exhaled shakily, laying back onto the bed again. Tripp looked over his shoulder, smirking at me. "Did I bore you?" He asks. I shake my head, wiping the dampness off my face with the back of my shaky hand. "N-no, it's just..."

My voice faded off with shame. My fear of words would have to cease if I wanted this to work. Tripp always wants positive feedback- and I have to give it to him: He's pretty terrific.

"Just what?" Tripp arches his eyebrow curiously. I press my lips together tightly, feeling my cheeks warm all over again. "Nothing. Nevermind."

Oh lord, what was I going to tell Autumn? Oh yeah, Tripp wasn't there... Oh yeah, I didn't go upstairs with anyone... Oh yeah, I totally didn't realize I might actually truly be bisexual.

Tripp rolled his eyes and tossed me my tee. I sat up and let my eyes fall over his perfect body that stood before me. I stared at his muscles that ripped and churned beneath his glistening skin. Geez, it was just so... amazing. I wish I had a figure like that.

Tripp must have felt my eyes on him because he suddenly turned around, narrowing his eyes at me before his glorious body was once again concealed by his stupid shirt. I mentally pouted and tore my eyes away, pulling my shirt over my head.

"You want it back off?" He asks, seeing my disappointment and taking the hem in his fist again. I quickly shake my head as my mind screams 'yes' over and over again. What was happening to me? Why has this hit me so suddenly?

"I've had my share," I smile. Tripp shrugs, running a hand through his short blonde hair to try and style it. After a minute my eyes drifted back to him. I just couldn't get enough. I needed to taste him again. I needed more of him.

I swung my legs off the edge of the bed, stood up and strode over to him. He arched his eyebrow, surprised. "Want me to take you ho-"

With a burst of confidence, I grabbed his face and pulled it back down, our lips crashing together again. I felt his lips turn up into a smile against mine as he grabbed my shoulder sleeves, shoving me to the wall so we could switch positions. I utter a small grunt with the force, but Tripp's tongue shoved my remark back down my throat before I could even manage a word.

He pulled me forward from the wall, his teeth teasingly grabbing hold of my bottom lip which sent a flood of butterflies through my stomach. I snaked my hands behind him and into his hair, opening my mouth to kiss him again. Tripp slammed me back into the bedroom door, the crack of it hitting the frame making me flinch. He reached down to lift my leg off the ground, his mouth pressing to the skin beneath my jawbone to draw a small sound from my lips. I really did try not to make any horrible girly noises, but it honestly wasn't doing much good in making my lungs strain to exhale.

Suddenly, there was a violent pounding against the door behind me and Tripp and I quickly tore apart, turning away from each other as he fell back onto the bed to put more space between us. I ran my hands through my hair and pulled my shirt back down, making sure whoever was outside wouldn't get any ideas seeing just the two of us in here, side-by-side, sweaty and alone.

"Qrow!" I heard Ezme's voice shout from the other side of the wood. I turn around to open the door, letting out a breath. "I swear to the-"

I pulled the door open and she nearly fell inside. She caught herself, looking up and making eye contact with Tripp. He pressed his lips together tightly, looking away.

I glared at him from over Ezme's shoulder. Well, he just blew our cover.

"What are you two doing..?" Ezme asks in a confused voice, turning to me. I feel my face flush. "Just... talking?"

I said it more as a question than a statement.

Ezme looked me over and sighed, pinching the skin on the bridge of her nose between two fingers.

"Well, Autumn is here to pick you guys up because I called her and told her you were both irresponsible and got drunk, so gather your junk and get out," She says, pointing to the door. I frown. I really wanted to go home with Tripp.

We slowly made our way downstairs and out front to Autumn's car, and her window drops down.

"Boys," She greets, giving us a smile. "I'm no chauffeur, so one of you sit shotgun."

No. My car is here and so is Tripp's. I'm not going home after what just happened.

"I'm not going home with you, Autumn," I protest, gesturing to my car. "I can drive home."

To Tripp's, actually, but she didn't need to know that.

"No, Qrow, I don't know what you've had tonight and don't need you arrested with a DWI," She snarls, pointing to the house. "Get in the car. Now."

Our gaze is sharp and challenging, and Tripp nudges me to tell me to give in. I glance at him, letting out a short breath. "Autumn, I'm not drunk and neither is Tripp, so we can take our own cars-"

"Qrow," Tripp sputters, grabbing my hand. Electricity pulses up through my arm and when he realizes I flinch he drops my hand, and my vibe dies. "Get in the car. Please." He whispers, reaching around me and pulling the door open. I give up and obediently follow, jabbing my seatbelt into the clasp. He closes the door for me and rounds to the passenger side, silently crawling in and slamming the door. It was an uncomfortable, silent ride back to Tripp's, and when we pulled up there was an undeniable tension between the three of us.

"Get out," Autumn slurs, jabbing the unlock button on her door handle. Tripp glanced over at me with a sense of longing before quickly unbuckling, my eyes following his every move. I wanted him to reach out and touch me, my hand, my lips, anything. I wanted him to lean back into the car, grab my shirt and pull our lips together one more time. Just one more kiss...

"Thanks, A," Tripp says quietly as he climbs out of the car. I bite my lip, watching him walk away to his front doorstep. 

Darn.

"You guys hooked up at the party tonight, didn't you?" Autumn finally asks, shattering the silence. Our eyes met in her rearview mirror and she immediately knew the answer. She softly giggles when I look away.

"I'm not mad, I'm just frustrated I had to come to pick you up after you wanted to go home with Tripp," She smirks. My eyes snap up to hers. "H-how did you know that?"

She shakes her head, turning around to face me. "You think I didn't just see the way you looked at him when he left?" She asks, voice slightly raising. "Qrow, don't hold back on this, okay? I know you two have a rough past, but let loose have some fun, alright?"

I slowly nod, watching the one person I hate saying goodbye to slip behind his front door. I thought he would look back at me, maybe turn to wave, but he just left me, sitting there, wishing I could say one more thing to him.

"I really like him, Autumn," I whisper as she pulls away from the curbside, gnawing at the chapped skin on my lips. She doesn't reply, only picks up my phone that I had tossed into the center console when I got in and hands it back to me. I triple-tap my home screen to see if I had any notifications, and to my surprise, I had one unopened message from Tripp. I hesitantly clicked on it, my eyes studying each word carefully as I let them sink into my skin:

Can you feel me missing you?