Qrow

Above Photo: Adrien Agreste

Songs of the chapter:

Look What You Made Me Do- Taylor Swift

Dirty Laundry- Carrie Underwood

Stay The Night- Zedd, Hayley Williams

      "Admit what you're doing!" Tripp yells into my face, slamming a palm against the wall beside my head. I flinch, but refuse to show him any emotion. I wanted him so badly, but how was I supposed to get that when I don't let myself admit it?
    "Say it," He grits out, a muscle in his jaw fluttering. I stay still and quiet, glaring at him with my top lip raised. He suddenly brought his full, pink lips to my ear, and I could hear the smirk in his whisper when he spoke, "I know this is all just a joke. Tell me, and I'll leave you alone."
     My heart thudded against the back of my ribcage, and I felt that if I got any more aroused, it might just bust right through the bones. Being under Tripp, trapped and uneasy, somehow thrilled me- which utterly horrified me all at once.
     I was abruptly aware of my hands Tripp had pinned together to the wall over my head, and a shot of burning desire drained into the pit of my stomach. Everything around us seemed to mute as we both stood there, staring at each other with a mixture of lust and hate. I turn my head away and screw my eyes shut, tucking my lips against my gums.
     "Don't look away," He slurs, his crotch pressing into my stomach. I glance down at our chests and how close we were, we were so close, that I couldn't help but peer back up at Tripp hovering above me. His intimidating, chartreuse eyes slide down to mine and my parted lips seal back together in fear.
     "Do you not have anything to say?" Tripp asks, pressing me harder against the wall. I swallow hard, trying to work up enough spit from the back of my throat to rid the dryness. Tripp leans in, eyes darting back and forth between mine as they widened, his middle finger tracing down the center seam on the front of my skinny jeans. I exhale harshly, balling my constrained fists. How dare he tease me like this.
     "I see how this is," He finally says, his hot, sticky breath accumulating on the skin at the nape of my neck. I shamefully shudder, my muscles along my spine begging to contract. My skin prickled everywhere at his low, seductive voice. "Don't make me draw it out of you."
      His hand under me slides higher and higher, his hand curling around the back of my thigh, over the curve of my ass and grips it tightly. I shortly gasp and Tripp chuckles, his mouth running along the flesh across my jawbone. I bite down on my lip, hard, and force a whimper back down. He grazes his lips across my cheek and places a soft, gentle kiss on the corner of my mouth. My groin throbbed longingly, legs quaking to twist together. God, I ached for him so bad.
     In an instant, I turned my head and caught Tripp's soft lips, forcing my head off the wall to push our lips closer together. Our mouths both open in synchronization and the small ignition it the pit of my stomach became a roaring blaze as his tongue gently stroked against mine.
     We kissed slowly, passionately at first, then Tripp's hands fall between my legs from behind, lift my body right off the ground and my ankles lock around his waist as he carries me up the stairs.
     Now, you see in movies how they carry the sub up the stairs without parting lips, but when you kiss, (hopefully) you do it with your eyes closed, which means you don't necessarily know where you're going unless you know the house layout like the back of your hand. So that didn't work out at all; I probably broke a rib when Tripp stumbled and fell on top of me, so to avoid any ER visits, I just dragged him into my bedroom before it got any worse.
     As soon as Tripp heard the door click into place, he turns to me with a sly smile, shoving me backward into the bedsheets. He topples over me, our lips crashing together into another deep kiss. All at once, both of our hands were everywhere, clinging onto each other as if it depended on our lives.
     Finally, after what seemed like hours, Tripp slowly pulled away, gently biting on my bottom lip and releasing it with a merely inaudible pop. His head bobbed down to where his hands pushed up my sweatshirt, his lips leaving open-mouthed kisses across my skin as the cool metal of his lip ring drug along behind him. I wiggle around as my breaths go erratic and crazed, refusing to sigh or groan. I didn't want to give him anything as much as I wanted him to give me everything. We had physical chemistry between us, but the things he does to me takes lust to a whole new level.
      I exhale shakily, slightly wincing at the arousing pain my sensitivity had caused. Tripp hears and looks up.
    "Are you okay?" He asks with concern, his eyebrows knitted together. I give a small nod, pressing my head down into the bed and puffing out a breath. He was so amazing and it thrilled me.
     "I don't want you to feel awkward," Tripp continues. "Really, I can stop if you-"
     "No," I sputter, lifting my head to look at him. "don't."
     He smirks, sweeping his hand over my chest and tracing a piece of my peck tattoo as he peers at me through his lashes. Tingles follow behind his touch, and I almost get off to just his skin against mine.
     "You've got to be more specific if you're going to be the one ordering around." Tripp says, voice low and smokey. I look away, my face reddening. With my hesitation, he easily pops open my pant button, my zipper caught against the strained denim where my flesh pushed against.
     "Don't stop doing what you're doing," I pleaded, grabbing my sheets and balling them in tight fists. Why does he insist on forcing it from me?
     "Are you demanding it or will you ask nicely?" He says against my skin, and my abs contract. I shiver, squeezing my legs together as my whole body tenses. I tilt my head back and blow out a heavy pant, growling under my breath. I was thrilled to be under him, don't get me wrong, but I just washed my bedsheets yesterday.
     "Please don't stop," I gasp, clamping my teeth down on my bottom lip to suppress myself. I felt so awkward.
He swirls his tongue across my olive skin, his hands cool against my ribcage. Just as his fingers wrapped around my waistband, I hear Autumn open the front door downstairs, slam it shut and call out my name. My stomach drops and Tripp gives me an alarmed look, quickly sitting up and yanking me off the bed. I jump over to my door, pulling my clothes back into place and fixing my hair. Taking a deep, calming breath, I open my door a bit and peek around the corner of the hall. "Yeah?"
     "I got you suit shirts," she answers. "come get them!"
     Tripp's hands snake up my body from behind, and I twitch. "Don't go," He whines. "Five more minutes?"
     I open my mouth to speak in protest but he gently bites down on the sensitive skin at the nape of my neck, my knees buckling as my body turns to jell-o. I wasn't getting out of this one.