Baby Kane!

"GIRLS!" Andrea yelled from what sounded like the bathroom. I sat up from my bed, my hair was a mess and I had drool running down my cheek.

"I'm the only one home!" I yelled back laying back down.

"ALASKA GET IN HERE!" She said in a freaking out tone. i jumped when she screamed and fell out of bed.

"I'm coming!" I said scratching my head and walking down the hall.

Sure enough she was in the bathroom and she had seven pregnancy test on the kitchen sink.

"What's this?" I asked and she smiled wide.

"I'm pregnant." She said a worried expression.

"That's wonderful!" I said giving her a hug.

"I'm not ready to be a mom." she said staring into space.

"You'll be a wonderful mom."

"But I'm not-"

"You will be soon enough."

"How am I gonna tell Richie? the other girls?"

"I have an idea..."

Later that night, when Richie came home and so did my sisters, he had sat down on the couch with his work shirt on and taking his shoes off. Andrea and I came into the room with white t-shirts on that said 'there's a baby on the way.' Richie looked at the shirts and then at me.

"I swear to god Alaska if you and cole had sex-"

"Not me you dipshit! and ew!" I said making a face.

Andrea had a smile on her face, she had the pregnancy tests in her hand and handed them to him, they all said positive.

"We are gonna have a baby. and I am terrified." she said, he gave her a huge hug spinning her around.

"That is wonderful." he said kissing her.

To tell my sisters we ordered pizza and had the guy spell 'Andrea's Pregnant' in pepperoni.

Paige said she didn't want a baby in the house and Veronica said

"oh my god think of the crying! and the shit! Think of waking up at three in the morning! good god what have you guys done!"

I was happy, our lives were falling into place right on time.

I'll update regularly on the baby, but my question of the day is, what do you think it will be? boy or girl? comment below and make sure to vote :) -Alaska