Re-enacting the titanic with Veronica

This may seem like the dumbest thing ever, but come on, its me. you've read dumber things ive done than this.

It was over summer in 2014.

We had our pool open for summer and i was floating on a raft. I was waiting for Cole to come over to swim. Paige was laying in the sun on a towel, Richie was swimming laps in the pool and Veronica refused to come outside. 

"Veronica!!" I yelled, i recieved a really annoyed response. 

"What now?" She appeared on the back porch, her hands on her hips.

"I have to tell you something, come here." she opened the door and stepped out on the deck that connected between the pool and house. 

it was an inground pool, roughly 20 by 45 foot long. 

Veronica walked over and crouched down by the side of the pool. 

"Whats your question?" She asked, i smiled and leaned forward, pretending to rest my hands on the edge. 

"You dont have any electronica in your pockets do you?" as soon as she said no i grabbed her by her hands and pulled her in, she splashed the water and grabbed me by my arms, keep in mind i was still on the raft. 

"I'll never let go jack!" Veronica stared at me for a few more seconds before sinking to the bottom of the pool. 

"Jack!" I yelled "Come back!" Richie stopped swimming laps and stopped to watch us, an amused smile on his face. 

"You guys are nuts." He said as i looked up at him and smiled 

"well duh." Veronica grabbed my arms and pulled me into the water, i went under and came back up quickly. 

"Woah! that was really cold! does it feel cold to you?" Veronica glared at me and dunked me back under the water.