Paint fight

I was in Coles house, his mother was gone and we were painting the inside of the house.

"I don't care about the colors, since your father left I want nothing in this room to be the same. Splatter color everywhere you can. Just go crazy with the room. Here's the debit card, go buy colorful paint." Coles mom said as we stood in the middle of his parents old room.

His dad left after his mom found out about his affairs with multiple women. He had gotten into a fight with Cole and he hit him. Cole stayed at my house until his dad had left completely. Let's just say it wasn't pretty between cole and his father.

Cole went to his truck, waving goodbye to his mother. We drove to the store and grabbed a bunch of paint.

"Orange is a definite yes." I said as I picked up the paint and put it in the cart.

"Orange, blue, purple, red, green, yellow and pink." I said as I pointed to each color.

We packed the paint into the car and went back to Coles house. And then the fun began.

"Hey Alaska." I turned around and was hit with orange paint.

"Oh you little." I threw green paint at him and that's how the rest of the night continued, throwing paint on the walls, on each other, when Paige came in to tell me someone called for me I threw paint at her and she threw some back.

When the room was finished and we were covered in paint, I stuck my hand on the wall and made two hand prints. Cole stood behind me and put his handprints above mine and wrote our names above and below our handprints. I took some pink paint and drew a big heart around our hand prints, smiling to myself as I did so.
Cole turned me around and kissed me the same time his mom entered the room.

"I see you guys are enjoying each other's company. I love the room. keep it exactly how it is." We pulled away and I smiled, Coles cheeks turned red and he started to laugh.

"Thanks mom." he said sarcastically, embarrassed by his moms comment.
________
Out of all the memory's, this one is my favorite.

What's next?

1. XXX (done)

2. Exams

3. First Date

4. Supernatural Marathon

5. XXX (done)

6. XXX (done)

7. XXX (done)

8. Jealousy

9. Fighting Sucks

10. Dog Pound

11. Missing Dog

12. Trip to the Lake

13. "How do you spell gullible?"

just comment on this post what you would like to read next in the book and i will tally up votes :)