christmas

I sat in bed and stared up at the ceiling waiting for 6 o'clock to get here. that's when I was allowed to wake up Richie veronica and Paige for Christmas. this was the only day I was allowed to wake them up. Other times I would get punched..

my alarm went off and I jumped out of bed running to the intercom.

"if you guy don't get downstairs I am opening all of your presents!" I yelled and opened the door to my room running down the stairs with Naja and Luna on both sides of me.

I taught them new tricks too.

"Naja pick out Richie's present." I said as I pointed to one of the little bags. Naja picked it up and she took it down the hall, up the stairs to Richie's room door and sent it down.

"Luna take this to veronicas door." I said pointing to veronicas door and the dog took the small bag to veronicas door and set it down.

"good job guys...oh yeah we still need to do Paige's present." I said running back down the steps to get Paige's present and ran back up setting it in front of her door and ran back downstairs to the intercom.

"be careful went walking out of your room there's something in front of your doors! presents from me!" I said and Richie came up on the intercom.

"got it."

paige veronica and Richie all came down the steps at once and I smiled as I sat in front of the tree.

"come on. time for presents and richies surprise." I said as I gave them a funny look one  a cereal killer might make.

"I don't know why you are not in the looney bin yet.." veronica said "but I guess they cant handle your kind of crazy."

"you know it!"

we at around the tree as Richie gave us our presents and he opened the ones from us.

I had gotten a new hoodie, headphones, a cd, new speakers for my room and a new guitar.

veronica got some perfume, new tools, a few shirts, some shoes and an mp3 player

paige got zombie posters, a new glass cage for her pet snake, a singing colorful bird to help her with some of her problems like depression and anger issues, a laptop, and a pair of boots.

we gave Richie new shirts, a hoodie, shoes, posters to put in his room and from me a bracelet that says 'mr.mom' plus we all pitched in to give him something he really wanted and needed.

"I have one more surprise for you girls." he said "I got you guy something you guys are gonna love." he took things out of his pocket and handed them to us they were envelopes.

"let me get a camera." he said and went into the other room.

"you are a girl Richie!" I yelled to him and he laughed.

"its just to see your faces forever when you see what's inside." he said as he started it "open them"

and inside was...

dun dun dunnnnnnnnn

one direction tickets.

"oh cool." I said smiling and paige smiled

"whats with you paige?" I said and she looked up at me

"I am going to take them back home with me." she said and I smiled

"that's crazy!...make sure you let me help." I said and we laughed.

"alright Richie your surprise now." I said and we dragged him outside.  what he saw in front of him was the best thing he is ever going to get from us.

"hang on let me get my camera!" I said making fun of Richie as he saw what was in front of him.

"you guys got me a new truck?!" he asked and we smiled.

"yup. and before you ask no it wasn't stolen!"