watching the 1990 tmnt movies.

Paige was at a friends house one night and veronica was at dance practice we both take dance practice but she is in ballet and I am in hip hop dance. I was up in my room and I was home alone and I was writing my story 'her revenge needs their help' when my brother walked into my room.

"hey alaksa. im home early tonight. and I got something me and you can enjoy watching." he said I turned around and already knew what he was talking about.

"teenage mutant ninja turtles?!" I yelled he nodded and I saved the chapter I was on on my story and ran down the stairs to the kitchen and did what we usually do before watching those movies.

I got three bags of popcorn, a box of soda, Richie had picked up two boxes of pizza before he came home, a lot of candy, and I put on my pajamas.

"which movie first?" Richie asked I looked at him like he was crazy.

"the first movie ya nimrod!" I yelled he laughed and put in the movie, sitting down on the couch.

the tennage mutant ninja turtles movies are some of the many things me and my brother have in common. my sisters like these movies too, just not as much as me and Richie.

the movie started and the beginning credits started. I picked up a pizza and started eating it.

"yeah, you act like mikey alright." he said looking over at me and back at the screen.

"I know and im LOVIN IT!" I said, Michelangelo has always been my favorite out of all of the turtles richies was Leonardo veronica's Donatello, and Paige, you guessed it, Raphael.

"you act like Leonardo." I said he smiled and shook his head.

"paige acts like raph and veronica acts like Donatello." Richie said I nodded.

"got that right. we're the human ninja turtles!" I yelled raising my fist in the air.

"but were not ninja's"

"I can be a ninja! see?" I said standing up on the couch and flipping behind it crawling to where he was and karate chopped his neck.

"hiya!" I yelled before I looked up at the screen and the movie started.

"Yes, friends, the new tubo ginsu. Wa-hoo! It dices, it slices, and it makes French fries and three different... " Michelangelo said while a pizza dropped on master splinters head.

"oops.."

"kids."

"I wanna have a ninjtsu master and he's a mutant rat, and I want friends that are ninja turtles!" I yelled Richie laughed.

"I bet you do. I cant believe it a 15 year old that loves ninja turtles more than what a normal teenager likes."

"yup. im one of a kind...now hand me some candy." I said before he threw a twizzler at me and it hit me on the cheek.

"thank you.."