bonfire night

okay so my computer been in the shop for about two months now and I have tons of stories to fill you in with. and here's one.

you will be introduced to new people in my crazy life along with the same old people me cole paige Richie veronica and my bosses 4 year old  daughter chloe

bryan: richies best friend. brown hair blue eyes 23 years old.

dennis: veronica's best friend  soon to be boyfriend (I just know it!) black hair and blue eyes 17

micheal: paiges bestie: 10 brown hair and blue eyes

enjoy

okay so last week we made a bonfire and invited a few friends over I invite cole of course. veronica invited dennis pige invited Michael

and Richie..

invited his friend brian..

brian has known us from the beginning. I get along with him and pull pranks on him but sometimes he gets me back and now we have a war going on.

yes.

a

war

of

pranking..

we've done everything from me putting hot sauce in his coffee to him hiding pet store snakes in my room.

so tonight should be fun.

I invited chloe too so her and cole are my partners in prank war.

~~

when everyone was there we roasted hot dog and marshmallows and talked about a movie we all have seen. (besides paige Michael and chloe) called porky's.

"my favorite part of that movie is when the police are driving and that guy walks out infront of him and stops the car and goes boogie woogie!" I said laughing myself.

"that one always got me along with the principals office." brian said

"he-he yeah..we cant speak of that....there are children around.." I said covering chloes ears while she sat on my lap.

cole was gone because I sent him on a mission but he texted me and told me to take chloe with me and go into the house so I did.

"did you get the stuff?" I asked and he nodded.

"honey and feathers? yeah I did and a camera." he said and I high fived him.

"alright chloe I want you to sit down right here and yell for Richie and brian. can you do that?" I asked and she nodded acting like she fell and screamed for Richie and brian.

they ran over and...

BOOM!

brian and Richie got honey and feathered.

"haha." I said a cole took the picture. "you look like two overgrown chickens."

"you are so going to get it Alaska." brian said chasing after me.

later that night chloe had fell asleep on me and clung to my neck for support.

"she is adorable" I said standing up and I walked her home with cole.

"hi chloe did you have fun?" her mother asked her.

"yeah... we poured honey on some guys and made them look like chickens." she said and my boss gave me a funny look.

"he-he kids have the most creative minds.." I said as we ran back home.