babysitting chloe.

about a month after I had got my job at the floral shop my boss had asked me to babysit chloe, her 4 year old daughter, over the four weeks we known each other we had become best friends, you know because every 15 year old has a 4 year old best friend. well I do anyways.

Richie was at work veronica was working on an invention in her room and Paige was staying at a friends house that night. which I am happy about because Paige's personality didn't need to rub off on Chloe...

I was waiting for my boss and chloe to get there, i set up things for us to do. I put board games on the coffee table, I was going to take her to the store so I can pick up groceries. music (of course), and anything else four year olds like. which I don't know much about so I asked veronica.

I walked into her room and stood behind her, watching her make her newest invention, I wasn't sure what it was but it was shiny and I wanted to mess with it.

"hey veronica." I said startling her. she looked back at me and sighed.

"what Alaska?" she asked turning in her rolly chair.

"what do 4 year olds like?" I asked she raised an eyebrow.

"you really just asked me that didn't you?" she asked, I nodded.

"think about what you like, you have a mind of a four year old so it shouldn't be that hard to think of something." she said

"thanks. Wait...I mean HEY!" I yelled and she snickered turning back to be in her chair.

" just flip on a movie, im sure she will fall asleep faster than you can." she said.

"but I only fall asleep fast when you talk about science." I said before walking back out of her room.

the doorbell rang when I was halfway down the steps I dashed down the steps to the door and hit the door before opening it.

"hi!" I said before she walked in with chloe.

"hi Alaska. I will come pick her up tomorrow at noon." she said before giving her daughter a hug and kiss on the cheek before she left. don't ask me what she's doing from 7 at night till noon the next day because I have no clue.

"Alaska?" chloe asked I looked down at her and picked her up putting her on my hip.

"yes chloebug?" I asked

"whats for dinner tonight? im starving!" she said ilaughed and put her down.

"well do you wanna go to the grocery store?" I asked as she nodded. and jumped around her light brown curls bouncing around and her big blue eyes perked up and shined. I smiled and put on a orange hoodie and my converse which were also orange she looked up at me and smiled.

"what?" I aked as she giggled.

"you look like a orange monster with all of that orange on." she said I smiled and picked her up.

"orange is my favorite color. whats yours?" I asked she smiled as I took out my music and gave her an ear phone.

"blue!" she yelled I smiled and turned on some florida Georgia line.

"what about pink? all 4 year old girls like pink." I said and she gaged.

"ew,  hate pink its for girls!!" she yelled I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"do you like pink?" she asked as I gaged.

"ew! pink is for girls!!" I copied her she smiled and crossed her arms.

"that's what I thought." she said as we got to the store and she picked out pizza's I smiled and nodded.

"just what I was thinking too dudette." I said taking them and giving her a high five we paid for the pizza's and went back home putting them in the oven I put on the tmnt movie 1990 and Chloe's eyes lit up.

"how did you know!?!"  she asked as I giggled.

"your my best friend chloe, I know you like the back of my hand!" I said and she looked at the back of her hand.

"really?" she asked and I laughed and shook my head getting the pizza out and we ate in silence and watched the movie.