4th bio Alaska Lynn Kane

sibling: wait no not a sibling it me!

age: 15

hair color: dark brown

eye color: bright green

 i am the one that is humorous i have dark brown hair and bright green eyes and my favorite color is orange. i usually annoy the others, but at the same time i keep everything and everyone calm in the house of four. I'm definitely the one that has the most fun in the house. I enjoy playing my guitar and skating it doesn't matter if it's on skate's or a skateboard.

I have a best friend named cole and last week we were at the skate park and my DC shoe came off and smacked him in the head and then he picked it up and chased me around with it. we look alike same color hair and same color eyes. except im 5'7 and he's 6'2...

SINCE THIS IS MY BIO AND I WILL BE A WEIRDO FOR TAKING TO MYSELF I WILL TELL YOU HOW MY FRIST DAY OF A SOPHMORE AT HIGH SCHOOL WENT YESTERDAY!!

Well it started off with Richie waking me up..

"Alaska get up for school!!" Richie yelled I groaned and turned away from him facing the shelf beside my bed.

"come on Alaska! i'll pour water on you!!" he yelled and I picked up my alarm clock and threw it at him and he dodged it.

"screw you and your ninja skills!" I yelled and he laughed.

back whenever we bought the house he wanted us to be able to protect ourselves so we were and still are training in ninjutsu. me and my sisters are training kunoichi's and my brother is a trained shinobi. when I am in my dance class some ninja techniques work for my hip hop dance class. :) and also I can kick Coles ass whenever he gets on my nerves.. :)

anyway the first day went pretty good. I slipped down the stairs and grabbed ahold of the wall before Cole came up to me asked if I was okay and then laughed his ass off. me and him have every class together and that means whoever let us in the same classes must be a complete idiot!

we sit beside each other in every class and share a locker. its out 2nd year in high school and if this year will go like last year it will be an amazing year!

___