Louis' cold hand touched my shoulder, sending a terrible jolt of pain through me, making me fall on my knees. Tears formed into my eyes as I tried to suffocate my scream by biting my lip.

“Don't touch her.” Harry growled, slowly standing up.

“But Harry, she's the threat.” Louis laughed evily, sending shivers up my spine.

Goosebumps arised on my skin as his sharp, black, long nails scratched my arm, slicing the skin. This time I screamed and a few tears rolled down my cheeks. Harry's eyes locked with mine, concern and anger flashing behind his green eyes.

Suddenly, Harry came and stood in front of me like a flash, grabbing Louis' hand and throwing him against the wall with such force that Louis' body smashed into black pieces of glass. My eyes widened when the pieces quickly turned into smoke and dissapeared.

“You okay?” Harry asked worried, helping me to stand up.

“We have to go upstairs, now!” I said urgently, ignoring the pain in my body.

Harry nodded and took my hand in his before running towards the stairs. I followed him from close behind, my eyes flitted back and forth at the stairs and the wall Louis' been thrown at.

I stepped on the first stair and it made a cracking sound, making my skin crawl. Ignoring it, we climbed up the stairs and two steps before we got to the first roof, the step broke and my leg fell into the whole, keeping me trapped.

“Ow, shit,” I cursed under my breath.

Harry turned his head and looked at my face before his eyes landed on my leg. Giving me a weird look, he quickly pulled me out and held me steady.

“What the fuck was that?” he asked as we ran to his bedroom.

“Have no idea.” I breathed.

“Hmm, for a skinny girl you're easily breaking things.”

“What—excuse me?” I gave him a bewildered look.

He smirked and winked at me before we both came to a halt outside his door. The fact that even when we're in danger he's making jokes was only confusing me. Jesus, Harry..

“And just so you know, it wasn't my fault.” I shot quietly, staring at the door.

“Your leg was trapped in there though.” he snickered.

I shot him a glare and he bit his lower lip in order to hold back the laugh. Shaking my head in disaproval and sighing out of frustration, I reached to grab the door handle.

“Let's go,” I whispered as I opened the door, creating the same, creepy, cracking sound.

The room was just like he left it. Dust everywhere, some papers on the desk, dirty sheets and finally, the pillow with the blood on it. Grimacing, I stepped into the room and Harry followed me from behind.

Harry was the first who walked further into the room and got closer to the bed. I followed him and we both stared at the pillow. It had 10 droplets of blood soaked on it. Scrunching my lips in disgust, I reached to grab it.

“Stay away!” Louis' yelled and I was thrown against a wall, screaming loudly.

My back hit the wall hard and ached terribly. Harry quickly ran towards me, bending down and reaching to help me.

“You alr—“

“The pillow, Harry.” I cut him off as I stood up, holding his hand for balance.

He turned around to look at the bed and I moved next to him. My heart stopped when I saw the black figure in front of the bed, blocking our way.

“You're not going to do it.”