"Against the wall."

Start from the beginning

It wasn't, Anne liked him watching her. But she'd never tell him that. "Oh yeah?" she asked. "What if it is?"

Pan then softly chuckled. "You'd be lying," he said, walking back to his previous place. "Now for the game," he started, readying his knife. "I've got this theory that once you've mastered an action, you're able to do it without thought, and then nothing can be more graceful. I want to play target practice." Anne laughed nervously.

            "You can't be serious."

            "Rest assured, I am quite precise. All you have to do is trust me and stay still," he explained.

            "You're going to throw knives at me?!" she panicked.

            "Not at you, around you," Pan explained contently as if it had been no big deal.

Anne struggled to calm down.

            "You're crazy if you think I'm going to let you do that!!" She squirmed her hardest.

            "I told you, I'm precise. Trust me," Pan tried to tell her.

            "What's the point of this?!" she stopped fighting, breathing heavily.

            "You want to feel safe, well I'm going to train you. First, to trust me because I'm all you have."

            "Is it enough that you've got me in this cave willingly staying?!"

            "Stand still," Pan commanded her. "You're not getting out of this, in fact, I've left out one detail to this game. A blindfold." And one appeared over her eyes, throttling her into further panic. She balled her fists, pulled against the vines that bound her wrists, and writhed her waist some more.

            "I swear if I die--"

            "You won't!" Pan rapped out. "Stop bloody moving and you'll be fine!"

Huffing with defeat, Anne finally stopped. "Don't kill me!!" she snapped before stiffening up.

The knife was flung and struck the stone next to her ear. A gasp had been suppressed. Anne's heart was already racing.

So she suffered through a few more, and the last one had pinned her shirt. Finally, she could relax and Pan walked back over. She heard him begin to take the knives out of the stone. "Finished already?" she asked him arrogantly.

            "Do you want to continue?" Pan smirked. Anne still wore her blindfold.

            "No," she answered quickly. "You can let me go now," she continued.

            "Patience is a skill you know."

            "And letting someone throw knives at you is a skill as well," Anne replied, smirking. Pan watched her soft lips a moment, tempted. No doubt he had missed them, he just hadn't thought about them in a long while. He tried not to but it was the most difficult thing. He had gotten close to them several times and almost needed them. Hell, he did need them, that's all he thought about in truth. If only he could just get a small peck but she wasn't ready to remember. But what if she was? Pan asked himself.

            "You know what else is a skill?" Pan then asked her.

            "Lots of things, I'm sure," she replied.