He avoided my gaze and swallowed hadd. His shoulders were tense again so that meant he was feeling uncomfortable and awkward. He's keeping something from me..

"Harry. What are you not telling me?" I asked with anger in my voice.

His grip on my hand loosened and his chest rose and fell as he took a deep shaky breath. "You see...Louis had told me he was fading so I had to do something to keep him with me.."

"And that was?" I asked, growing impatient and annoyed.

"Rebecca I swear I had no idea about the consequences of using his and my blood." his eyes widened when he realized what he said.

I let go of his hand and scooted away from him, giving me a bewildered look. What did he just say?

"Y-you used your blood too?" I asked disgusted."

"H-he said we're connected and-and since his blood had dissapeared I could use mine to keep him with me." he said, moving awkwardly his hands.

"You two are connected? I thought you were just addicted or-or attached to each other-"

"Rebecca he's like my brother! I couldn't lose him just like I lost my parents!" he shot, making me suck in a breath.

My heart sinked at the thought of what Harry's been through because of his lost. But I didn't know he had lost his parents, he never told me, so you could imagine how shocked I was when I found out. Agape and shocked, I stared at him with my jaw touching the ground.

He pressed his lips in a flat line and gave me a pained expression before looking away and running a hand through his hair. He looked pissed off for saying that but not guilty. Frowning, I leaned in to come closer to him.

"Harry...you..you're orphan?" I asked with a trembling voice.

He gave me a small nod, still avoiding to meet my gaze. The thought of a young Harry in an old cell, scared, missing his parents' presensce and hug only made me squirm and feel pain. Scooting closer to him, I took his large hand in my trembling ones, gently grazing his skin with my thumb.

"When you told me you're an orphan that night..I couldn't kill you..I knew how you felt so that's why I wanted to make you smile. I would just feel guilty if I didn't do it. And the days passed and I still couldn't find the courage to kill you." he said slowly, his voice calm yet hurt.

Closing my eyes shut I tried not to cry. I didn't want to cry. That confession killed me. Harry didn't kill me because I was orphan, not because he had feelings for me. Harry was just thinking of himself. He didn't want to feel guilty so that's why we danced that night at the suite.

"Harry..does that mean you don't want to get rid of Louis?" I asked quietly, scared of the answer.

"I feel like I'm betraying Louis but I can't live like this anymore. I just realized that I can do this on my own and that there's no need to follow Louis' horrible orders." he murmured.

I opened my eyes. "So what are we gonna do now?"

"Don't know," he ran a stressfull hand through his curly locks. "There's no blood in the house so we can't do many things." he sighed.

I looked down on the rock that was in front of me and frowned as I tried to think. My clothes were blood soaked and stuck on my stomach. Grimacing, I tried to ignore it and think of something that could help as in that house. Suddenly, an old memory flashed behind my eyes and made me part my lips in shock.

"H-Harry," I patted his arm.

"Hmm?"

"Remember when you said there's no blood in the house?"