"No." he answered, giving me a sad look.

My eyes fell to the ground. I felt the frown appearing on my face as I felt the disapointment inside of me. All this was for nothing. We put our lives in danger for literally nothing.

Well not exactly...

I narrowed my eyes as I remembered Louis' black eyes turning to blue-green. Wich meant that maybe our kiss had an affect on him too. However, maybe that affect wasn't that powerful to make him dissapear.

"But I saw his eyes.." I murmured to myself, trying to understand what was going.

"What?" Harry asked me confused.

"I saw his eyes changing colour. After we kissed, his eyes weren't black anymore.." I muttered, not looking up at him.

"Really?" He asked surprised.

I nodded, still failing to meet his gaze. I was too concetrated on the fact that Louis maybe wasn't completely evil. Maybe he needed help just like Harry did. Maybe he was suffering from something other that turned him to brudal and violent.

"Now what? What can we do to get rid of him?" I asked frustrated, folding my hands.

I looked up at Harry to find him staring unwaveringly in the distance, brows pulled low and long hair pushed back by the cold breeze. He looked so beautiful yet so stressed that made my heart sink a little.

Leaning in to erase the distance between us, I squeezed gently his hand, dragging him out of the spell of thoughts he was kept in. He turned to look at me, a confused expression appearing on his sharp features.

"Hmm?" he hummed, raising his brows.

Giving him a small smile, I entwined our fingers, my heart skipping a beat as his soft skin was pressed against my own.

"Are you listening to me?" I asked quietly.

He sighed and looked down, eyes showing sadness and guilt. It only made my heart tug at the sight of a sad Harry. Pressing my lips in a soft line, I moved away of the tree and sat next to him, my head resting against his shoulder. He rested his head on top of mine, his other hand reaching to be placed on top of our entwined ones.

"It's so hard, Rebecca.." he mumbled, his voice low.

"I know, Harry, I know.." I sighed, closing my eyes.

"I feel like...like I betray my best friend-my brother and I hate it. But then you..." he took a deep breath. "You came and..you helped me and I just can't let him hurt you.."

My heart fluttered and my stomach twisted at his words. His tone was so gentle, so gentle that made me feel the concern and the worry he feels for me. Louis' words came to my head and send a wave of happiness through my heart. Not have feelings for her. I didn't want to remember the other half part of the sentensce because it wasn't good.

If Louis said that, maybe it was true. But the sad part was that Harry never confessed it or admitted it. And it kind of hurt but I couldn't complain since I never confessed it too.

"Harry, we have to do something." I muttered.

"He's connected with the house, there's nothing we can do."

"How is he connected?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"I told you. We used his blood." he sighed.

"But you said the blood suddenly dissapeared." I argued, opening my eyes. "Wich means that Louis should've been gone for a long time now, isn't that right Harry?" I asked with sarcasm in my voice, pulling back to give him a derisive look.