Harry sighed , he didn't know what to do , what to say , how to react . All he could think about was his alphas were putting a lot of pressure on their mind and it's not safe right now .

"You all need to rest .." he mummered not even hearing himself right now . He was just numb . He wanted to shout , throwing things away , punch someone so bad but he need to keep his emotions at bay .

"No we can't rest until we know that you will not leave us . Plz harry we know what we did was wrong but you gotta understand why we did it . We always feared our this secret will take you away from us . Plz don't make that fear come true . Please don't leave us ..."

Alphas said getting down on their knees begging in front of Harry and if he broke down in front of them you can't blame him . He ran towards them taking them in his arms trying to hide all the pain , all the hurt , all he feelings he was feeling away from them .

He tucked them in the bed kissing their forehead after singing them to sleep . They all were being stubborn not letting their eyes close even for a split sec but the medicine in their system and Harry's sweet voice made them fall asleep slowly . He watched them for sometime seeing all the love he felt for them in front of his eyes , he knew one thing for sure . No matter what the alphas do , Harry will never leave them to suffer in pain alone .

He played with their hair until he was sure they were in deep sleep . He got up and whispered , "I promise I will not let go .." before running out of the house .

He ran and ran until he reached the place where he could only hear silence , where he could feel peace . He wiped the tears that fell down harshly before shouting ,

"Guardian angel come in front of me . I need to talk to you !!!"

No response , he sighed angrily before sitting down on the grass near the waterfall ,
"Please I will not go until I talk to you . I need you right now .." he weakly mumbled as his voice cracked .

"I am always with you kid , you know that .."

"Hey you came .." harry whispered seeing his angel standing behind him .

"How can I not come when someone was so desperately calling me ." He said with a teasing smirk . Harry smiled a little running straight into his arms .

"Thank you , thank you for being here for me .." Harry said gratefully as his angel strokes his back lovingly ,

"Now do you mind telling me what happened ?"

"My alphas , they lied to me this whole time . They are fucking prince of their individual pack and they didn't tell me about it . I mean I am their omega , I am the first person who has the right to know ."

Harry said as the angel nodded his head to what harry was saying looking in deep thought ,

"And now when I get to know about it I can't help but feel betrayed by them , I told them everything about me , my past , my powers , my strengths , my weakness but they didn't even tell me who they really are . Now how am I suppose to know that they are the same person I fell in love with . " Harry said in a sad defeated voice .

"Hey bud , listen to me . Secret are kept for a reason , that reason maybe big or small but it's the only way to find out why there was a need to hide certain things . Go to your alphas and ask them why they did it , why did they not tell you this . Listen to what they say and then come to any conclusion . "

The angel said coming next to Harry taking the poor boy in his arms . Harry couldn't hold it back anymore as he cried out .

"I know it's wrong to jump into conclusion but how can I not . They do not trust me but I let it go because they love me , they go kiss someone else in front of me but I let it go cause they love me . They hide their true identity form me and expects me to let it go just because I love them . Seeing all this what proof do I get that they actually love me .. I don't know what to do , till what limit should I let it go ."