5. REWRITTEN

" oh fuck " Louis said, breathless. He was standing in front of the most expensive restaurant in town. "Woah it's wonderful.."

Harry grinned. "What? You never went there ?"

When Louis shook his head, Harry grinned and opened up the door for him.

The tiny omega walked in and looked all around him. It was breathtaking. But when he looked to his right, he saw two other Harry's walking over to him.

"Hello darling." Said Marcel, he recognized him with his glasses. It was true, he was cute. The other one though, looked like he was really mad.

"Hi, dove. May i present myself?" he asked and Louis nodded shyly. "My name's Edward and to my left, here, is Marcel. You look wonderful." He said softly, the alpha then grabbed the omega's hand and looked up at him.

"May i ?" he asked gently and when Louis nodded again he kissed it very gently. Louis was fragile.

Patting his brother's back, Edward whispered.

"That's a nice one we got us here." And he walked over to their table, leading the lovely omega with him.

• 10 hours later •

"YOU WHAT?!" Edward yells at his brother because, that's completely stupid! You can't... YOU CAN'T BOND WITH SOMEONE YOU DO NOT KNOW!

"If he is okay i don't see any-"  Marcel shrugs but is cut off by Edward once again.

"STOP DEFENDING HIM! HE LITERALLY ASKED HIM IF HE WANTED TO MATE!" he looked over at Harry and clenched his jaw.
"I knew i shouldn't have let you (he quoted) get to know him better after this amazing dinner."

"He is okay with it! I'm going to help him through his heat. Aren't you happy that I found us a nice and true mate?!"

"No actually i'm jealous!"

"Why the fuck would you be jealous ? You got to meet him as well!" Harry said. What was Edward on about?

"Edward, baby calm down" Marcel told his brother who had red eyes.

"NO! THIS WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS! THIS WASNT THE DEAL!"

"Then what was the deal, Edward?"

"You seduce him, you don't scare him and you dont go too fast."

"Whatever. I'm unique i'm definitely not doing what others tell me to do." Harry started yelling.

Marcel, the scared kid he was had to look at Harry and ask for his inhaler.

Edward and Harry both stopped fighting and looked at him.

"Marcy, baby? Are you okay" the two brothers said in Unisson.

Marcel nodded his head "Asthma attack" and the boys nodded. Normal.