Chapter 13 :

HELLO

MY 1ST CHAPTER REACHED 1K, thanks to whoever reads my shitty stories, we should all get married. I hope you enjoy this story.

TRIGGER WARNING ok

"You need to eat that, Louis." Edward growled. Louis was such a drama queen, he acted like a fucking angel with Harry and Marcel, and whenever Edward asked him something he looked at him with watery eyes or an angry look.

Even though Edward secretly liked it, he thought that his omega needed to be nice to him. "Okay, Louis I'll count to three."

That's when Louis got up and started to yell at Edward.

"FUCK YOU, ED. YOU'RE TREATING ME LIKE A FUCKING STUPID KID WHEN YOU PERFECTLY KNOW THAT'S ITS SOMETHING I WON'T GET YET !"
Edward raised an eyebrow and told him to keep going, Louis needed to clarify some things with his mate, and if it was going to happen now, then so be it.

"You told your brothers you were out of love, eh? Then i can leave, i can go. You told them i wasn't the same, told them i wasn't the same person you fell in love with? Well guess what, i can change. And you know i would. I would because i fucking love you Edward. I'm just having a hard time accepting the fact that i lost your baby. I'm having a hard time, Edward and you have to understand how i feel, because yes of course i don't want to have sex all the time.."

By the end of his tiny speech, Louis was completely out of breath. Edward found that so cute, so he decided to tease him a bit more. He wanted to see Louis truly angry, so he did something stupid.

"Hey you're being moody, you're preggers or what ?" he said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Fuck you Edward, really." And Louis stormed out of the room.

Well, that night, Edward had to watch his brothers knot his mate three times in a row, sitting on a chair and that was the worst experience of his whole life.

Two months after that, Louis and Edward were doing way better and Marcel was in the kitchen, eating the breakfast Louis made earlier when Louis walked in.

"Hi baby" the tiny omega said and started kissing his alpha's neck softly.

"I'm twenty one years old Louis, i can take care of myself" Marcel sighed while Louis tried to brush the hairs on his suit away. He was exhausted. Louis had wanted to have sex six times tonight and Marcel was very tired.

"Come on Daddy, are you stressed out?" Louis asked, smirking.

"No Louis, why would I-"

"Maybe i can suck you off to help you.. You know, a good blowjob before going to work is always the best way to start off the day." Louis was already on his knees. He didn't let Marcel a choice anyway, so he slowly unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans and boxers down. "I'm gonna make you feel good with that filthy mouth of mine yeah daddy?"

Marcel was very confused, he was supposed to be at work in thirty minutes, he didn't have time for this! But god dammit, Louis was so great with his mouth, he couldn't refuse. "Well uh, yeah.." he answered Louis.

Louis opened his mouth to take Marcel's length, and started to bob his head up and down, and suck Marcel till he came. Once Louis was satisfied and swallowed all of his mate's cum he god up and pecked Marcel's lips. "See you after work, daddy."

And he left the room.

Marcel had to talk to Louis about all of this, Louis changed too much and he thought that maybe, he was pregnant. He didn't know if he should be happy or sad about it, because he knew that none of them could go through another baby loss again.

But Marcel pushed his thoughts away and ran out of the house, shouting a 'goodbye' to his brothers and got in his car.He was so late, he was also gonna get killed by his boss. On his way to work, he noticed how the sky was getting darker and made a note to text Louis when he'll get there so he won't get worried. God knows that Louis gets worried very easily and that he doesnt like when Harry,Edward or Marcel drive when it's getting rainy. Just when he stopped thinking about Louis, his tiny perfection, he heard his phone ring signaling him that he got a message. So he took his phone out and read Harry's text :

"You didn't say goodbye, but i love you. Be careful on the road yeah?" He chuckled and lifted his head back up to look at the road and finally concentrate, but it was too late. A car was driving straight to him, and he knew he was screwed.