Chapter 29

I'm starting to like this story again !!!
WOOHOOOO we reached 17,5k in two days i can not believe it !
YOU CAN ALL BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES !
Also shoutout to all my Muslim readers, YOU CAN DO IT

AND UH, i imagine :
- 2013 Harry as Harry
- 2015/2016 (long haired) Harry as Edward
- 2016 (short haired) Harry as Marcel

They waited one hour. One full hour. You could see the fear in Louis' eyes the whole time Nick was here. The asshole, as Marcel liked to call him was sitting on a chair just in front of Louis, sending the little omega shivers down his spine.

After one hour, they heard the front door slam, it was Edward, Louis guessed. And he was right, Edward walked in and stopped short when he saw who was in his living room. Edward recognized the man, "Nick Grimshaw?" he asked, just to make sure.

When Edward got a nod in response, he smelt the hair and noticed a hint of fear in his mate's scent.

"What's going on? Why is he scared? What the fuck did you do Grimshaw?" Edward asked the famous journalist. He met him already, and he perfectly knew who he was.

Nick once threw shade at Edward and his shop (his sweet beloved GUCCI shop) saying that Edward actually bought cheap clothes and said it was GUCCI. That wasn't true, the alpha was very proud of the clothes he designed and sold for the brand he adored so much, he didn't understand what was Nick's goal back in 2014.

They went to court and as always, the curly haired alpha won the battle. No one talks shit about his family, or his shop. You can talk shit about his friends, he doesn't have any. Maybe Liam.. when he's sleeping and not talking.

Speaking of this, where the hell is Liam?

"Hello, nice to see you too. First of all I didn't do anything, Styles. Second of all, i'm here to try and get to know my kid better."

Marcel growled and Edward looked at his mate.

"Don't tell me he's the one who.."

And when Louis sobbed, Edward looked back at Nick with anger in his eyes.

"Stand the fuck up, Grimmers." He said angrily, using his alpha tone on the other alpha.

He couldn't believe his eyes, in front of him stood the man who raped Louis. His sunshine, his small angel.. He was the one who got him pregnant. And yet, Edward seemed blocked. He couldn't hit Nick for some reason he ignored.

"Oh, so we're using our alpha voice? No problem." The cheeky bastard said, looking over at his 'son'

"Come here Jackson. I'll show you who's boss." His alpha tone sent shivers down Jackson's spine and it made him feel all weird in the tummy, when he looked over to Edward with pleading eyes, he understood that he needed to submit, and he stood up.

And basically, it was the last straw. Edward growled and attacked Nick with his hands, trying to strangle him.

It annoyed Louis to see that this shitty alpha made his life a fucking mess, but he couldn't do anything about it. He was the reason Edward was being violent but he couldn't stop him. He wanted Nick Grimshaw to get what he deserved and just thinking about him made him feel nauseous.

"I'm going to vomit, Marcy" he whispered and ran to the bathroom.

And Edward turned his head to see Louis run away, feeling guilty for nearly killing someone in front of his omega. Was it his fault that his baby ran away? Fuck he didn't mean to.

Did Louis still had feelings about that arsehole?

"WATCH OUT!" he heard Jackson say, and after what felt like a punch, he fell down to the floor.

Well fuck, that cunt had quite the strength.