Chapter 25

if anyone wants my kik, it's at the end of the chapter.
2nd update.

-
-
-

When Harry woke up,he was very hot and he expected to see his mate on his right side. That's how he fell asleep, actually.

Tucking the wet covers off his sweating body, he checked the time on his clock, it read 06.45 PM. Hell no, it wasn't possible.

He turned his head to the left, and grabbed his phone. It said 10.27 AM. Damn, who put the heater on? he thought. He felt as if he was in an oven.

Mumbling, he turned to his right and was greeted by licks on his face and laughs coming from the door. Sitting up in bed, he raised an eyebrow.

Marcel was laughing while Jackson and Louis were giggling madly. Edward was just being himself, smirking as the puppy barked happily, satisfied with himself.

Damn right, he should be satisfied. He licked Harry's face, man.

"What are you all laughing at?" Harry frowned. He didn't like it when people made fun of him, and even more if it was his mate doing it. It reminded him of his childhood, when he was still a vulnerable soon-to-be beta. Even though he ended up being a strong Alpha, Harry's childhood was tough and he never talked about it. He didn't want anyone to think he was weak.

"The puppy licking your face, Hazzie!" Jackson said, laughing his ass off.

That sentence made Harry's body hotter and he growled. He knew what was about to come but he couldn't stop it.

"Oh yeah?" Harry got up, sniffing the air. Jackson was smelling very nice today, Harry thought. Exactly like his dad, and it made him go crazy. "Repeat that cute name you just called me? Hazzie, is that it?" The omega rose an eyebrow.

While the puppy wriggled his tail quickly and barked happily, everyone else in the room was breathless. Louis couldn't even get a word out of his mouth.

"Answer me, kitten." Harry said slowly in Jackson's ear and everyone in the room smelled it, Harry was in rut. And Jack's body was very responsive to his words.

"Y-yes.." the tiny boy answered. He couldn't help it, really.

"Want my knot, omega?" Harry said, a smirk plastered on his face.

That's when Marcel pushed his brother against the wall.

"Rut or not, he isn't having your knot" The straight haired Alpha told his brother.

"Oh, very poetic, baby brother." Edward said cheekily.

When Marcel raised his eyebrow, he felt like he had to explain.

"Rut or NOT, he isn't having your KNOT."

And when the two Alphas looked up at him with a confused look, the cheeky triplet rolled his eyes and said :

"That rhymed, you fucking morons."

And he walked out of the room, carrying a shaking Jackson and leading his mate out of the room.

My kik is ROMANEFTG
All the love.
(i was gonna sign "H.x" but,,, i aint Harry Styles bro.)