Chapter 21

10 votes and 5 comments for a new chapter?
IM IN LOVE W EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU,,
.
.
.

Getting Harry out of bed was a hard thing to do, but the hardest thing was when Marcel walked inside the living room, sniffing the air and catching a glimpse of arrousal.

Louis' legs were wide open and Edward was thrusting inside him, grunting like crazy.

"Woah, what the fuck is going on here?"

Marcel sniffed the air and he felt like he was going to faint. A perfect omega-like smell, it was Louis. He smelled like hot milk and honey, he smelled like strawberries and chocolate, he smelled like flowers. Everything Marcel liked, and that normally would've driven him crazy. But instead of losing his patience and pushing Edward off the couch, Marcel walked up to watch his brother slam his 9 inches long cock into his mate's hole.

"Oh, Fuck Ed.. Keep going" Louis whined. He could feel everything, his mate wasn't wearing any condom.

"You like feeling my cock going all the way inside you? Can you feel it in your tummy baby?" Edward grunted. Fuck, Louis was so irresistible.

Ever since the omega's been acting weird, his smell got stronger and better.

"Oh yes Edward, i can feel it in my tummy" the tiny boy moaned, already out of breath. Edward felt his cock harden inside his mate's. Oh, it was divine.

So Edward kept on thrusting inside of Louis until the tiny omega wrapped his small hand around his six inches cock and started moving his hand up and down, jerking himself off.

The sight drove Edward (and Marcel) crazy.

"Oh fuck baby boy i'm going to knot you so good. You won't even remember your name." The Alpha grunted.

Louis, being the tiny omega he is whined. He begged for it. So when it didn't pop, he lost it.

"What's going on, why can't i knot?" Edward said, clearly confused.

Louis pushed his mate away, he was annoyed. He's been begging for it for ages. And now, his mate was being a tease! Who even does that!

"Louis, why can't i knot you?"

"I don't know, probably because you never properly knotted me you fucking bitch."

"Lose your attitude, Louis." Edward said.

"Oh shut the fuck up, an alpha who can't knot is called a beta."

"A fucking beta Louis, really?" Edward said, getting up and rushing over to his omega. The little thing had absolutely no right to talk to him that way and he was going to show him what manners are.

"A beta, fucking loser." Louis said, rolling his eyes. And that basically was the last straw. Edward gripped Louis' neck and pushed him against the wall.

"Listen, Louis. This is the last time you're talking to me that way, and if you do it again i swear i won't hesitate to-"

And when Harry walked in and said that Louis was pregnant, Edward groaned but his eyes widened the following second. That was the reason he couldn't knot, and he should've known... He should have.

10 votes and 5 comments for a new chapter?