Chapter 31

19,9k, i can't believe how great you are to me.
I love you all so much i want to cry.
PLEASE tell me what you'd like to see after this chapter i'm on a huge writer block FML.

"Alright, get out." Harry said once Liam and Edward told him who the guy was.

When he saw that the man didn't move, he growled and his eyes turned red. "Get the fuck out!" he yelled, and too exhausted to argue, Nick grabbed his things and walked out.

Once the door was closed, Liam looked at Harry with angry eyes. "So no one's home uh?"

The alpha laughed and looked back at Liam, but with amused eyes.

"Oh come on, don't tell me you actually believed in that shit! Louis and his son are always home!"

"I told you i was planning on taking Niall-"

"Ew ew ew i don't want to hear any of this" Louis said, walking in the room. "I don't want to know about your sexual life!"

Groaning, Liam rolled his eyes and raised his arms. "Okay you know what? I give up."

"Ed?" Louis said in a soft voice, he knew his Alphas couldn't resist to that voice.

"Yeah baby?" he said, walking over to the couch Louis was on. His small omega was so cute.

"Please, can you bring me pickles?"

Edward couldn't resist to his mate, so of course he nodded. Walking over to the kitchen, he grabbed the jar of pickles but nearly chocked when he heard what Louis wanted them with.

"What?" he asked, just to make sure he heard correctly.

"with NUTELLA!" Louis repeated.

Edward grabbed the nutella and looked at the two jars he had in his two hands. He wasn't going to mix them together, right? Wrong.

As soon as he walked back in the living room, Louis grabbed the two ingredients, he took a pickle and put some nutella on it.

Everyone in the room put a hand aroud their mouth, it seemed disgusting.

"Believe me, it's the best thing i've ever had." Louis said and kept eating his pickles.

"Ew." That's what everyone said.

Two hours later, Louis was passed out on the couch, cuddling with Marcel when Jackson walked in quietly.

"You love your dad, don't you?" Edward said in a low voice, scaring the boy.

"Are you crazy? You scared me, Edward!"

Chuckling, Edward sat down and opened his arms.
"C'mere kiddo."

That definitely made Jackson giggle and he rolled his eyes.

"What's the joke? You're gonna push me away, right?" the small boy said, not confident at all. Edward always pushed him away, even though he was his favourite out of the three brothers.

"No i'm not, come here bub."

Edward felt the need to hold that kid. After everything the eight year old went through, he felt like Jack needed his affection. After Nick, the fucking asshole, left his father, the small omega was alone with Louis. That was sad.

While the small boy walked over to Edward, Marced opened his eyes but closed them quickly, not wanting to ruin the moment.

And then he saw it. The hug, and the kiss on the top of Jack's head.

Edward was starting to change. And it was such a great thing.