Chapter 11

Warning.

Some things might trigger you.

There's blood.

—-

Tell me what you'd like to see next,

And enjoy.

All the love ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"It's okay, It's alright. I'm fine.." Louis lied, he wasn't fine at all, he just got a kick in the belly. Of course he wasn't fine. The omega knew he was pregnant, he did some tests, and even went to the doctor. He was planning on telling his mates later on but, yeah. They might have guessed by now.
"I-I just need to go to the bathroom.. To, you know.. Throw up?"

"Fuck, yes.. Of course." Niall was holding back his tears. He couldn't believe it, he just kicked his best mate in the stomach. The forbidden place. The blond boy stared at his feet, tears coming to his eyes.

Niall didn't mean to do that, he really didn't. He wanted to give Louis' balls a little kick, not that bad. It was more of a reflex, in fact. After all, he got smacked! Niall wasn't weak, he gave the kicks back! But he ended up hitting his belly, and quite hard to be honest. Lost in his thoughts, Niall didn't hear Louis shouting, crying and shouting again. But when he did he rushed upstairs and saw blood everywhere.

"L-Louis.." Niall wasn't gonna faint, no. It was just blood... Just Blood... "Niall fuck, grow a pair and take deep breaths. Do not fucking faint." The blonde man told himself.

"I'm bleeding you need to take me to the hospital..." Louis was panicked but he didn't want to show Niall that he was in fact, a lot weaker than the poor boy imagined.

That's exactly when Niall fainted, he fell down on the floor and Louis would have laughed if he wasn't in a bad situation. The only thing he had to do was to yell for his son, Jackson. And that's exactly what he did.

"PAPA ! What the hell oh my god I-" Jackson was scared! There was blood all around his Papa's mouth, in the toilets and on the floor and at the back of Louis' jeans. The eight year old started crying. "Papa what's happening... Why is Niall on the floor?"

"Darling listen to me, Papa's gonna faint. You have to call Marcel, Edward or even Harry it doesn't matter. They're in the garage i think.. Please." Louis was breathing heavily but he was very concentrated on keeping eye contact with his son. "I'm losing way too much blood, got it? Tell them to.. To come get me. Tell them i lost the baby" And he fainted.

"Papa!!" Jackson yelled, tears running down his cheeks. "What baby ?? PAPA PLEASE ANSWER!" He cried, hard. His dad was most probably dead, he needed to call someone, and now! He ran downstairs and went to the garage. "Guys! PAPA'S BLEEDING."

Even though it was mostly Niall's mess, the triplets were tidying the garage up. They thought it would be like a reward for Louis. Keeping up with them was hard enough, and now he had to keep a baby healthy in his body, keeping it warm and safe.

Speaking of the baby, the triplets called their mama earlier, and she said she didn't care. They told her that Louis was carrying their pup and she just hummed. She only wanted to see their babies happy and healthy. They had good luck.

Edward was playing with the new empty bottles when Jackson rushed in and he was the first to run upstairs.

"Papa fainted and he lost the baby, come, there's blood !!!!" Jackson repeated to the other two, but Marcel started crying and Harry stayed still, shocked. He couldn't move.

Edward was there in less than two seconds and he ran inside. He heard cries upstairs, apparently his mate was in the bathroom. When he got in, he was shocked. He'd never have imagined that his Louis would look that pale. He turned his head and saw Niall laying down on the floor, but the only thing that mattered was his Louis.

"Jackson, open all the doors, so we can go out" He carried Louis and ran to his car. When him, Louis and Jackson were settled in, he drove to the hospital while telling Jackson to call them.

Leaving Niall lying on the cold bathroom floor.

When Niall woke up, he texted Louis saying he was fine, just having a headache. He got no answer though.

*

*

*

When Louis woke up to the smell of hospital, he immediately opened his eyes wide and looked around him. He actually saw the cutest thing ever : Edward and Jackson sleeping on a seat. Jackson on Edward's lap, sleeping like a baby.

Louis tried to sit up to have a better view of the cuties, but he whined in pain at the feeling of his stomach. That's the reason Edward woke up, Louis' voice. His Louis. The Louis he thought he was gonna lose. He got so scared earlier. After spending a month and a half with the tiny little sunshine that is Louis tomlinson, Edward knew if Louis left, it would most probably be the end of the world for the three men.

Edward got up slowly, not wanting to wake Jackson up.

"Hello darling, how are you feeling?" Edward asked Louis. He looked tired and sad but he still kissed Louis anyway. Louis has been here for eight hours straight, and the poor boy just woke up. Edward stayed up all night, watching his baby sleep, thinking of ways to tell him that it was all over, that he lost it. He lost the baby, and it was most probably not his fault, but Edward knew Louis would feel guilty for this.

It has been rushed anyway, Louis wasn't ready to be a father, Edward thought. He wasn't even sure he was pregnant but it still hurt Edward's feelings.

"My tummy hurts, but as long as the baby is fine.. It's uh.. Okay i suppose ?"

Louis said and yes, he definitely noticed Edward's face. He definitely noticed Edward's watery eyes. He also noticed Edward shaking his head. And yeah, the pain was real. And it wasn't even coming from his stomach. Oh, no. It came from his heart. He was going to kill Niall for that.