3. Rewritten

"so erm... I was thinking we could... I don't know... Hang out?" He told the small boy over the phone. He was facetiming Louis and he couldn't help the drool that was going down his chin.

Harry decided to call Louis a few days after his brothers told him to. He was first getting to know Louis better since he really didn't get to that night, at the pub. He was so drunk he told Louis he was interested in him and asked for his number. Louis was literally the same so he went along with it.

Harry was shaking, it was the first time he did this. Normally, girls just crawl at his feet. But he never really told them that he's gay. Now, he has to flirt with Louis to try and get him.

"Yeah, sure... When?" Louis answered. He didn't really know that hairy.. uh no, Harry guy. He didn't even remember giving him his number. They started talking two days ago. He received a message saying
"Hey i got your number on my phone, saved under the name Louis. Is that your name, and do we know each other?"
(Smooth, i know.)

"NOW!" He yelled. "uhm, now... Now.?" Internally, Harry wanted to slap himself for yelling. "Are you free right now?" he said more calmly.

"Now? Erm, i have to finish some stuff first"
Harry decided otherwise. He then, used his alpha tone.
"I want it to be now, though lovely."

And then Louis couldn't say no. He mumbled a little 'okay' and ended the call. Harry couldn't stop grinning, until Edward came in.

"I HEARD YOU FUCKING SCREAM! I WAS DOWNSTAIRS AND I HEARD YOU! YOU FUCKED UP YOU MUST'VE SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF HIM YO-"

"Babe, calm down. I just got a little too excited. I'm seeing him right now. I have to go get him."
He planted a kiss on Edward's lip and the 6'2 tall man looked at him excitedly.

"How is he?"

"You'll see him soon enough!" he grinned, grabbed his jacket and left.

"Fucking moron." Edward mumbled and went back to play on his phone.

------

When Louis looked at his phone, he raised his eyebrows and looked at Niall, his bestfriend.
"This kid is weird, i mean... He yelled at me! I've known him for 30 minutes and he yells at me!" Niall kept laughing at something on his phone.
"Plus he wants to facetime on the first call! Do you hear me?"

"Bro, are you even listening to me?" Louis told his bestfriend.

"No, i'm not. I'm watching mine and Liam's sextape. I have no time for what you're saying! Ugh Louis i missed the funniest moment!" Said the blonde guy. He was Louis' bestfriend. A 5'8 tall, nineteen years old guy. Louis really liked him.

"Is this ser-" his phone buzzed at that exact moment.

Harry Styles ( 06.17 PM )
Hello! It's harry, where do you live? -H.xx

He gave Harry his address and received a new message right after.

Harry Styles ( 06.23 PM )
Oh! You're my mum's neighbour! Alright I'll be here in a minute.

And Louis ran upstairs to get dressed. What the fuck was happening.