4. REWRITTEN

Louis panics. He really does when he hears a knock at the door. How the fuck could someone like that be so fast. Damn Alphas.

"LOUIS THERE'S A FUCKING SEX BOMB OUTSIDE!" Niall yells. "WOAH WHAT THE FUCK WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT TARZAN GUY?"

Louis chuckles, Harry's hair wasn't really long. At least he didn't think it was long at all. On facetime, Harry looked awesome and his hair was.. up in a bun. Meant it was long.

"yeah yeah i know. Open the door and tell him i'll be here in a minute!"

He heard Niall open the door. And then he recognised Harry's deep voice... he got downstairs and saw him.

"Stunning!" Harry said, and Louis blushed softly.

"Thank you Harry."

Harry smiled, clearly proud of himself for making Louis blush. He went to kiss Louis' hand but Niall got between them.

"Back off", Niall said "It's my bestfriend, bitch"

Harry chuckled, it was ridiculous.

"Okay, what's your name?" The alpha asked the blonde guy and laughed.

"You're not supposed to be the one asking questions. I am. What do you plan on doing to Louis ?

"Niall, Cut it off." Louis groaned..."He's not a terrorist or anything he only wants to get to know me better."

Harry smiled and took the wonderful blue eyed boy's hand and cleared his throat.

"Oh, yes sure my love, i'm going to take you out on a date and make you feel like the prettiest person out there. Then i'm going to present you to my brothers and they'll make you feel even prettier."

"Woah.. I didn't know you had brothers." Louis said softly.
"Well i've got two other brothers.. One is called Edward, he's the tallest and the most dominant." seeing Louis smile, Harry carried on. "And the other one is Marcel. He's got glasses but he's a cute guy."

"NO NO NO NO I don't wanna watch this" Niall whined, closing his eyes.

"What do you mean, Niall" said Louis, frowning.

"You're gonna fall in love and i don't want to watch this! GET OUTA HERE !"

Harry laughed and took Louis by the arm, leading him out like the princess he truly is.