Chapter 24

Alright so i'm still not feeling that good but eh, i miss this story so much.
All your little messages made my heart skip beats, you're the best.
So yeah, little gift.
LOVE YOU.

If Edward thought the puppy was going to leave the neighbourhood, he was totally wrong.

It kept looking at them through the window, and everytime Edward's gaze met Louis', the omega pouted. Louis knew how to make his Alpha feel guilty, and he knew he was the only one who hated animals in this house.

The alpha knew it was unfair, he knew Louis loved this dog, but he didn't want that thing to ruin their home. They had already screwed everything up. GodzilAnne had already yelled at them for not taking care of their precious omega, which resulted in loosing a baby. Marcel had told him that it wasn't their fault but their mother wasn't having any of that.

So yeah, the dog stayed outside three days, a week, and then two. It was casually sneezing and the omega kept cooing at it. Louis was feeding him in secret, at nights, when the poor puppy was whining outside. Just like Cuddles.

"Hey, shh you're okay cuddles." the tiny omega whispered, not to wake his alphas up.
He gave the puppy some dog food he had bought a week ago. He kept it hidden, of course.

He knew that if Edward found that food, he was dead.

When the dog started whining again, Louis frowned.

It had started raining, and Louis could imagine that staying outside when it's cold and rainy like that wasn't that great so he let the poor puppy in.

"Cuddles listen, there are some rules in this house. First, You can't go to mine and my Alpha's room. Or even Jackson's, okay?" the omega explained to the puppy who was clearly not going to answer.

"Well in fact, Edward wouldn't want you to go anywhere in this house.. so i suggest you to stay right there, in the living room. Just next to the fireplace." Louis explained to the puppy, grinning. Getting up, he looked down at the puppy and patted his tiny head. "Understood?"

When the puppy sat down and wriggled his tail, Louis headed to the stairs. But he stopped short when he heard that the puppy was following him.

"Cuddles. What did i just tell you,uh?"

The puppy started whining again, and hid behind Louis's legs. The tiny omega crossed his arms and raises an eyebrow. When he heard the thunder, Louis understood.

"Oh, Cuddles.. is it the thunder?" Louis said as if the puppy was going to nod his head or just tell him that, yeah he was indeed scared of the thunder.

That's when Jackson decided to walk downstairs.

" 'Pa? What are you doing? WAIT? A PUPPY?" His son said excitedly. He's always wanted a puppy, and this one was really wonderful. It's fur was a beige-ish and brownish colour, and very fluffy. He had blue eyes and Jackson was already in love with the puppy.

Jackson squealed, the tiny little thing was so cute.

"What's going on here?" A deep voice asked and Louis knew he was screwed. It was Edward.

"Louis? What the fuck is going on here?" The Alpha said. "Why is there a dog in my living room?"

Jackson looked at his stepfather and squealed. "Ed, can we keep it?? Please?"

Two omegas against one Alpha wasn't fair, Edward tried to resist, but when he saw his omega eyes full of tears, he gave in.

"I swear i'm not responsible for this shit,eh." And the Alpha walked upstairs.

He really couldn't resist. At all.

-
-
-
So yes, i'm sick so there might be more updates for my two fics.
STAY UPDATED BABIES <3