Chapter 17 : lil changes

It was his fault, Harry knew it. He sent him a freaking message when Marcel was driving, it was obviously his fault.

"But what if it was the other car's driver's fault?" His mind was screaming at him.

"No, it's obviously me." He whispered, just to himself.

"It could be Louis' fault." his mind said, and Harry immediately reacted.

His eyes turned red. Harry and Edward were very nervous Alphas. Thinking about something bad could make their eyes turn red.

"Could it be?" He whispered to the little voice talking to him. "Could it really be Louis' fault?"

That's when Edward ran out of the room.

"What the fuck just happened? He just woke up and you overwhelmed him, for fucks sake Harry Edward Styles you're gonna kill us one day. Why would it be your fau-"

"It's Louis' fault,Edward." Harry said in a low voice so no one could hear.

"How is it uh? Putting the blame on your mate isn't the best thing to do in this situation!" Edward was fed up. Louis was with him the whole time. How could his tiny mate be the cause of this?

"Well, Louis sent him a message just before the accident." He screamed.

It was bullshit, they both knew it, and Harry bowed his face and whispered a 'sorry'

Marcel was in his hospital room when he heard his brother yell, so he tried to listen, he tried to understand Harry's words.. "Louis' fault"

How even was it Louis' fault? He remembers getting a text from Harry, not Louis? So that's why when the two brothers got back in the room, he gave Harry a stern look.

"What, now ?" Harry asked, sass clear in his voice.

"Alphas tend to put the blame on their mate when they're in a bad situation. Those are really bad Alphas. I know how in love you are with Louis so why are you doing this?"
Marcel asked his brother. He didn't know why he was acting like a fucking bastard but he was going to put him back in the right place.

"Uh.. No?" Harry answered. It was seriously the only thing that came out of his mouth right now. It was just like if he was possessed or something. He didn't get it.

"Probably the shock" Edward whispered to Marcel, when he saw that his brother's eyes turned red, he shook his head.

"Probably the shock, is this a fucking joke ? I'm the one who got hit by a car and he's the one that is in shock?" Marcel sighed heavily and looked up at his brother. "What am i going to do with you two?"

.

"So, you're telling me that your first boyfriend ever thought you were a girl?" Jackson asked his dad, laughing. After a good talk with his son, Louis felt a whole lot better. Omegas are such lovely human beings, they take care of each other and make other people feel loved. Jackson was a real sweetheart.

"Yeah but i'm pretty sure he only wanted me to show him my willy." he giggled quietly, wiping at his eyes. Louis was tired.

"Who would even do that?" Jackson asked his dad. He was confused, what the hell?

"His name was Ryan, or something similar. We were like.. I don't know, twelve years old ? And i was really embarassed about my.. Penis. It was very small because i didn't hit puberty like others, everyone in my grade knew what they were and i was here pretending i was a beta.."

"And then..?" The other omega asked.

"So when this Ryan guy asked me out i was so excited, i thought that no one would have asked me out. Like, ever! Turns out this little kid did and i was so happy. The thing is, you know two days after that he asked me if i was a girl because i had a high pitched voice and all.."

"And what did you answer, dad ?"

"I told him i wasn't, obviously." Louis chuckled, what a stupid question was that.

"And what did he answer?"

"He asked me to prove it ! And Nick, your asshole of a dad walked over and pushed him away. That's when me and him started dating."

"Oh ew, ew, ewwww." As much as Jackson wanted to know what his dad looked like, he hated him with all his heart.

Louis looked over at the window. Him and his son have spent the day together. But when he heard the front door open and Edward walking in, he gulped and sat back down.

"Hi love. He woke up."