Chapter 16 // rewritten

This is short but eh, skool sucks ):

.

.

.

"So what's going on?" The eight years old asked.

"Nothing, I fucked up.. Marcel's in coma by my fault" Louis cried.

"Why would it even be your fault, 'Pa?"

"Because i'm a real fucker." Louis answered.

"God dammit, stop!" Jackson yelled at his dad for the first time of his life. "You're the best dad in the world and i love you so much.."

Louis broke down, why was he so emotional, darn!

"Yes, okay! I need to.. to....to eat! That's the word." He giggled and got up, walking over to the kitchen and getting out a cookie pack.

"You know Jack, i don't say it a lot but i truly love you. You're the only person i have left.." He said softly, looking at his small son from the kitchen. "You've been by my side for eight years and i want you to know that i'll be here for anything you do."

So yeah, maybe Louis was crying, maybe he felt alone, he probably even wasn't going to sleep for a few days, but he had his son. And he could talk to him. Oh, it felt so good to talk.

.

.

.

When he opened his eyes, Marcel couldn't see anything. Just light. "Woah, someone needs to turn these off, hurts my eyes" he said weakly, looking around him, but not saying much more than blurry faces.

Around him, everything stopped, everyone was looking at him in shock. Marcel Styles was awake, thank god. The doctors didn't want to get in more trouble than they already were.

Licking his lips, Marcel sat up, in his bed and counted to three. And the nurses panicked.

"One." He grinned and looked over at the nurses.

"What is he doing?" They asked each other "Why is he counting?"

"Two."

"Mister Styles, do you remember who you are? How are you feeling? Do you need your glasses? Yeah, because we can give them back to you... Sir, your brothe-"

"Three." He said, smirk full on display as his brothers, Harry and Edward stormed in and kissed him on the lips.

"Fuck," Edward said. "What happened, man you don't understand how scared I was it was the worse days of my life I literally didn't get any sleep..."

When Marcel looked over at Harry, not bothering to listen to Edward's complains, he noticed him crying in the back of the room, looking down at his shoes. He didn't know why he was acting like this, but this had to do with his accident.

"..and we left Louis all alone with Jackson just to be with you." Edward finished his sentence, completely out of breath.

"Harry, got something to tell Marcy boo?" Edward asked him, smiling like never before.

"It's my fault." And he stormed out of the room, leaving Marcel confused. He had forgotten about what happened before the accident. He just remembered waking up in the morning and kissing Louis' forehead before going to work. Why the fuck would it be Harry's fault?

That's when he remembered the blowjobs, Louis' face just before leaving for work and Harry's text, just before getting hit by a car.

.
.
.
PLS SHARE THIS STORY EVERYWHERE YOU CAN I RLLY WANT IT TO GET 10k