9. SMUT

I really love this story better please fuck me Edward.
-
-
-

Louis was sat in the kitchen reading a magazine, Harry and Edward were in the living room, playing fifa and Marcel was making a cake when they all heard a knock on the door.

They immediately heard Niall yelling that he was going to go get it but groaning, Edward got up and opened the door.

He was met with a tall brown eyed guy. He was broad and had a cap on his head.

"Uh hello?" said Edward.

"Oh Liam! Hi !" Said Louis, getting just behind his tall mate.

Edward glared at Liam. Who was he and why was he here?

"Lou? Who is he?" Asked Liam. "Or should i ask who are they?" He looked over at Harry and Marcel who were holding Louis' waist protectively and growling at Liam.

Raising an eyebrow, he growled back at Marcel and Louis slapped his mate's chest gently. Telling him to stop.

"I leave for two weeks and when i come back, there are triplets in Niall's house. What happened?" the alpha asked softly.

"Liam, please meet my new mates.." Louis said, putting his hand on Edward's shoulder, who was still glaring at Liam. "Here's Edward."

"Why is he looking at me that way? Mate he's all yours i've got-" he started but got cut off by an irish accent.

"You've got no one. You belong to me." the blonde omega said, running to his mate and jumping on him, wrapping his arms and legs around him. "I missed you, how was Canada?"

"Perfect, the only thing that was missing was you, babe."

Louis cooed at the two, they were so cute. But he got pulled out of the room very quickly.

"What are you playing at?" Edward said, his eyes turning a light shade of red. Behind him, Marcel was trying to pull his brother away from their mate, he was quite aggressive when he was jealous or angry.

"Liam is not a threat, Ed cut it off. He is Niall's mate if i understand correctly." Harry looked over at Louis who shook his head.

"They are not mated yet but they will be... soon!" Louis grinned and pecked Edward's lip, who was clearly still angry and whispered a little 'i love you'.

After that, they stayed in the room and talked about their lifes and their previous relationships.

Louis ended up on his hand and knees in the guest room, Marcel behind him, thrusting hard.

"Ah, fuck Marcy.. fuck go harder.." Louis opened his mouth wide again, to take Edward's cock all the way in his mouth and down his throat. Marcel's knot was starting to form and Louis moaned louder.

"Well,fuck. Look at you, you're such a whore!" Edward said pulling on Louis' hair and pulling his cock out. "Moan louder Louis, let's show Liam how great we make you feel." And with that he let Harry take his place, letting him fuck Louis' throat while Marcel knotted him.

Louis came more times that he ever had in his life. He amazed his mates.

And when they all came out of the guest room four and a half hours later, Liam couldn't even look at Louis' mate and Niall rolled his eyes at Edward, who winked at him.

They were all very proud of them. And proud of Harry for finding Louis.