Chapter 19

A week later, Marcel was able to go home.

Though, he knew something was wrong with Harry, he once walked in on him talking to himself and that worried Marcel. So he obviously went to see his mate for advices, but when he asked him if he had an idea of why harry was acting like that the young alpha only got a whine in response. So he obviously went to Edward afterwards.

Now he had two questions to ask :
Why is Louis acting like he is in heat?
And why is Harry talking to himself?

But then again, they have been in the hospital, for a week and the two of them probably just were still disoriented.

A month after that, Louis was still acting weird and his smell was stronger than ever, so Edward decided he needed to get it checked. But Louis was one hundred percent opposed to it, he didnt want any doctor or nurse to touch him, he's had enough!

His alphas were already glued to him twenty four seven, so he didn't need to be touched even more!

"Louis baby..You have to get it checked" Edward told his mate, trying to be nice and not cheeky, for once.

"First of all you don't call me baby, i'm a grown up man and i do everyone's laundry over here so if someone gets to be called BABY over here is you because the only thing you do all day is sleeping and not doing a thing."

Okay, so Louis was moody. Nice.

"Remind me who's the Alpha here,love?" The young Alpha said calmly not wanting to scare his mate by using his alpha voice.

Edward tends to do that a lot when he is angry, he uses his alpha tone and gets what he wants right away. But Edward loves Louis more than anything and if that means being frustrated and not getting what he wishes to have, then so be it.

"Oh because you call yourself an alpha? The only Alpha thing you do is fucking me, Ed. You think you're an Alpha because you have a knot?" The omega asked Edward, not caring if he hurt his mate, he was being sassy and saying what he thought right now. Someone better not interrupt him.

"Edward, love can i tell you the truth? You're a baby." And Louis pouted. He fucking pouted like a.. Like a child.

And it all clicked in Edward's mind. Louis Tomlinson was pregnant, and it was going to be so much fun.