45. Final Chapter

Turns out, it wasn't just a cold, and Louis was in fact pregnant. Thirteen weeks. 3 months and a week.

It was twins, and this time, Louis was sure it was going to be the last babies of his life. Four kids is more than enough, and his little Atlas was already a big boy. 6 years old is too old already. He wished his two boys would stop growing up that fast. Jackson was 15 years old now, and he was always out with his friends.

The pregnancy went well, there were no complications, and Harry, Edward and Marcel were fascinated by Louis' stomach. It looked so big at the end, they thought it was going to explode. Atlas loved touching it, and Jackson looked quite uncomfortable, as an Omega, he probably envied his father.

No one knew the baby's sex, not even the parents. And it was good that way, the four of them didn't want to be bothered by the whole neighbourhood, and Edward didn't want any gift from anyone. It was settled, they had to buy gender neutral clothes.

When Louis gave birth, he was completely exhausted and only one out of the three fathers were allowed in the room. They all chose Edward, as he was the strongest and were the least expected to pass out.

He passed out.

Louis panicked, and he screamed for Marcel which came two seconds after as Edward was escorted out of the room.
Louis heard it, "Congratulations Louis Tomlinson, you gave birth to two wonderful baby girls!"

Everyone was happy, even Atlas, who had hoped for baby brothers, but eh, it was also fine that way!

Jackson, being the omega that he was, cried when he saw his two sisters. They were so tiny, and so wonderful, he couldn't help touching them and kissing their little cheeks.

They all settled on two different names. Jane and Annah. Two wonderful mixes between their two mothers, Johannah and Anne.

As the years passed, the two little girls grew up and they started speaking in sweet little voices. Jane's first word was "Stop" and Marcel immediately stopped tickling her, letting out a few tears as he called for Louis to come check it. Obviously, when he asked Jane to do it again, she just giggled, acting as if she had no idea what he meant.

Annah's first word was "Fuck" and unlike Jane, she kept repeating it. Louis smacked Edward for that.

Now that Jackson had left with a man called Jeff, having his own little life, his two small girls being six and Atlas being 12, Louis felt absolutely complete. Even though he hated getting older every day, he felt like his life was perfect.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked his lover, sitting down beside him in front of the fireplace.

"Oh, just thinking about how far we went." Louis told Harry, looking at Marcel, who was walking back to them.

"I agree, 14 years and we're still going strong." Marcel said, chuckling and kissing his temple as Edward arrived and laid down on the floor, just behind Louis, and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Has it already been that long?" Edward asked cheekily, kissing his lover's lower back.

"Fourteen years since i've been yours." Louis repeated, nodding.

Harry, Marcel and Edward looked at each other and smiled fondly.
"Are you sure?" Marcel asked in a soft voice, kissing Louis' hand.

And yeah, the only thing Louis was damn well sure of, was that he was Theirs.

Hello, I hope you liked this story, even though it's ending now.
If you love me very much, you should go check out my new LARRY story, CASSETTE TAPES.
I'll see you very soon lovelies. 💙