😍Thanks! 😍

Thank you for all those who keep reading, voting, commenting and even put in their reading list! I'm always receiving the notifications, but never take the actual time to reply or to thank you guys. This is awesome! Thanks again!

Edit : This was posted in July 2019.

Edit on Oct. 27. 2021

There is a lot of confusion on how my story came across recommandation to read it. It really isn't this good 😂 so I am slightly concern as this is my first complete story but my writing skills and genre has changed; since the publishing 5 years ago. 

I am NO longer replying to questions or comments even if they are appreciated for taking the time for the past 2019-2021. I have removed chapters and paragraphs as it no longer make sense or necessary to the flow of the chapters. 

Also note; 

So apparently every time I wrote Shijo in further chapters it changes to Shoji and other names were a the wrong place.

If anyone could comment and let me know how or why this story come across you; I appreciate if you tell me. If you do not want to it is perfectly okay and understandable.

I am glad people see the warning note before reading this story so it will lower your expectations of this fic.