Chapter 15 - What a summer! A few edits on May 19, 2021

Enjoy! Don't forget to review! UNEDITED - Added details on April 2020. It is a rush chapter. First published in 2017. 

Edit 2-3 words on May 19 2021. 

***

Such craziness happened once again since the Chūnnins exam. The villagers in Konoha went back to their normal activities. Several teams of Chūnnin from Konoha were giving missions along with the Jônins. The messagers from the other hidden villages had shown up and explained to the Hokage, the bad situation the "mysterious group" was doing to some smaller villages. Also, with the news of Gaara's coronation in his village to become the Kage, it gave Minato a bit hope to engage a diplomatic relation with the signature of a treaty with the Suna village.

Meanwhile, Naruto was resting in their fort inside the Uchiha Compound; he's been in contact with Gaara. Naruto was now holding the fact that the Sound village had been wiped of its people. He had to decide what to do with this situation. The possibilities were endless; with the empty territory, it could become a playground for kids, a relaxing place, a training place, a hospital, a gathering, a place for the elder's people, etc. It could even be a green area and just let the nature grown where once stood the Sound village. Taking care of the Sound village and vanish without leaving traces of their possible appearance to relax et rest in the Ushiokugure. Thinking about this, Naruto sighed as Sasuke opened the door:

"What is it?"

"We have a letter; the Hokage is asking to come to his office."

Naruto and the others received a letter from the Hokage demanding them to come to his office. They were aligned in the Hokage's office waiting.

"Our spies report from other hidden villages about groups of rogue shinobi camps being made. They might be apart of the Akatsuki, therefore, in a team, you will be going with a few jônins, and Senseis destroyed these camps and brought back information you had gather during your missions. A few will be accompanied by myself and my wife to see the Suna village with the new Kage; we need to tie our relation. The teams will be:

"Mito, Tenten, Kiba, Neji and Choji; you will be the team going toward the Waves Land. You will locate any camps. Tree jônins with you will be seeing you tomorrow."

"Ino, Hinata, Lee, Shino, and Shimakaru; will be going to come with my wife and me to the Suna village and with the rest of the regular guards except for my sons and Itachi Uchiha."

"As for Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, and Naruko; you will be scouting around the village before heading to Otogakure."

"Any question?" the Hokage demanded.

"Do we bring them alive to be questioned or we just extort the information and leave no trace of them?" Sasuke asked trying to hide the glint of excitement that wanted to burst in his eyes.

"Leave no trace; we don't want them to be left where other people could see them but gather the information. we will be able to analyze the situation," Minato answered. "No more questions? Then, you are dismissed and needed to prepare yourself to leave. Sakura, Naruto, Naruko, Mito and Sasuke, please stay."

Everyone except those demanded by Minato left without wasting time. Naruto sent a quick message through the mind without moving or blinking. "Everyone, gather, I need to add my own instructions!"

"Arashi, Itachi, Mikio, and Shoji; will be accompanied by Naruko's group. Normally, Naruko, Mito, Naruto; you should be with me to see the Suna village, but we need the best of the best deployed for these rogues."

"We understand, dad," the twins said perfectly in sync.

"Daddy, why can't I be with Naruko, can I switch?" Mito requested.