Chapitre 6 - Clan & Sensei Vs The new batch of Genins Part 1

Hi, people! How are you? Here's a new chapter of A new beginning. Thanks for all the votes of the last chapter.

Don't forget to VOTE & REVIEWS!!!!!!!

A few edits on May 19, 2021

****

One hour exactly, everyone was on time, it was a first. The twins, indeed, were waiting for the results impatiently. The Genins except the twins took a secluded way far from the others in the field. They chatted quietly, agreeing.No one knew what the result was. Some have a slight idea about it. The only thing they could do was to wait. They started to be impatient. Finally, after ten minutes, they returned to the field. Naruto clapped twice in his hands, immediately gaining two things silence and the attention of everyone.

"Sorry for the delay. Our debate got longer than we thought. Sadly, at unanimity, we all agree that you aren't fit to be part of our team," Naruto said.

Naruko approached him and slapped him hard. Naruto didn't say anything.

"HOW DARE YOU??!! WE ARE YOUR SISTERS!!! WE DESERVE BETTER FROM YOU!!! YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS!!!"

Naruko commenced to hit him in the stomach. Naruto sighed, trying to remain calm. He attempted to push her back, but his strength ended up shoving her to the ground.

"You are losing your time and energy. Now, if I may say something personal quick. You had the opportunity of being two and not one as independent members. Now, we need to start this test, or we are never going to finish. But, before, I explain the rules of the ..."

"Since when are you in charge of deciding what is going on in the test? It's the Senseis who choose, not you!" Mito cut off in a bitter tone, her younger baka of a brother.

"As the chief of the year, it's one of the rules that I can do a test to pass all Genins. So can we get on the rules or not?" he asked, glaring at the twins.

He let the silence fill the air and waited a little bit to see if the twins would make another intervention. Seeing that the twins had shut their mouths.

"Now, Iruka-Sensei gave me the list of the teams. I made some improvements to adjust it to the circumstances. I also have a name of a new Sensei, I think Kushina-Sensei. You apply to become a Sensei for this promotion. Is that correct? Does this request still hold?"

"Yes, Sochi."

Naruto grimaced. He didn't like that name she called him. But, moving on, they already lost too much time over stupid things.

" You do know that it's dangerous. You may be a shinobi of Leaf. However, you stopped when you had your children. Therefore, there is a possibility you are rust, I will let you be a Sensei, but I will assign you another Shinobi at your side. Obito will be at your side."

Obito was about to say something, but Naruto shut him with a glare.

"Now, that being resolve. Let's go on the fun part—the teams. Of course, team nine stays the same and has fun because you are officially a team.

With Sensei Kurenai, also as now Team 8, had the Genins Kiba with Akamaru, your dog before you throw a fit, Hinata, and Shino." Naruto declared as he crossed his arms and looked at them with a frown." He continued.

"With Sensei Asuma, also as now Team 10, has the Genins Chōji, Ino and Shikamaru.

The twin Mito and Naruko, your Sensei will be Kushina-Sensei and Obito-Sensei. Normally, you are in a group of three. None of the other Genins fit with you. I guess it is okay after all the training Minato-San and Kushina-San made you undergo.