Chapitre 7 - Why did we skip C?

Hi, people! I'm sorry for all the notifications. I did a lot of edits on my IPad for the past chapters and hadn't finished them. Big thanks ❤️💛💚💚💙💜❣  to Ali-007 and all those Votes. It made my day! Also, for those who add my story to their reading list is very great. So thanks to everyone!

* It will contain a few swears, so be aware *

Edit note: First published around 2016. The style is different if you read my other works. Furthermore, I can conclude, none of my edits registered :(

A couple of edits on 05-19-2021

*****

The Genins reassembled in their secret place in the Uchiha compound for a meeting. Everyone was sitting on the chairs around the table except Naruto. They were chatting with each other. Naruto was leaning against the wall, his arms crossed, and one of his legs bend and lifted, touching the wall. He was observing them with dark eyes. He had let them sat and took a few minutes to talk before the meeting debut. He cleared his throat and said:

"It's been nearly three weeks; we had an official meeting. Two weeks we become Genins officially and be placed into teams."

"Same as our original timeline," Sakura added. 

"The twins are out of our way. We need to plan ahead and resolve a few questions. Therefore, it's a big meeting. First, I insist on saving Zabuza and Haku. For those who don't agree: raise your hand."

Silence, everyone exchanged glances to see if someone raised their hands. No hand was up. Naruto added:

"Since we delay the massacre, we need to know what to do with them officially, and Kabuto what do we do kill? Let alive? Or leave him rotten in jail?"

Naruto let everyone process everything he was saying.

"Kabuto is dead. Sorry but not sorry he is a real nuisance," Kiba said.

A few nodded came along his saying.

"No suspicious, we make sure during the Chunnins Exam, he needed to be inside, and one of the team take him and kill him."

"Everyone agrees with this? Raise your hand."

Everyone raised their hands. Sasuke was playing with a pencil, looking bored and very disinterested by the current event. 

"Sasuke?"

"Hn."

"Sasuke, what do you think we should do with your family?"

Sasuke sighed and said:

"As for my family. We let a few alive. I will identified those who aren't a nuisance for our final goal."

The rest muttered in agreement; now looking for ideas and strategies to see how and what was the best way to make a nearly entire clan disappeared.

*****

Team Seven had done many missions Rank D and were getting sick of it. They were currently waiting in the Hokage office to ask a mission Rank C. The Hokage was sitting on his chair looking at his pile of papers.