Chapter 21 - T-O-R-T-U-R-E

It's been a while! Enjoy!

 - Rereading this I don't know what I was thinking at this point in the story. I think it shows my impatience to be able to finish a story. - The author's comment on Oct. 27. 2021

***

Sasuke coughed out blood. He had been chained in one underground undiscovered laboratory definitely not related near the Konoha village. He had been beaten and chained up, for how long, he didn't know. He was one of the best if not the best produce Shinobi in Konoha in his old timeline. It should normally not take this much time for him, Sasuke Uchiha to escape this hellish place. Those holding here; only settle to beat him to get his anger out and his beast mode. His true nature. After, enduring this, Sasuke felt ready to embrace this. 

He just needed to wait a bit, let the "humanoy " play with him. Shin, the "humanoy" - the human toy - would be the key. The door of his cell opened again, Sasuke was completely in the dark and could only rely on his other senses, Shin himself placed new burning cuff on Sasuke's skin on his legs, his feet, his neck, his wrists, his fingers. He took the chained keeping him in the cell and dragged him by the chain link to the cuff around his neck. Sasuke groaned internally and closed his eyes knowing it was just a matter of time.

***

15 hours before

If there's one thing Naruto hated was unprepared shinobis and today was the final test, if the war wasn't there, he would have stripped the title of some shinobis. He had to accelerate their formations. Kiba and Neji were preparing the groups that would travel with one of his clones (his clone would follow each group from afar and continually report to him about their progress). This was madness in the field, they had set traps everywhere and every shinobi were running around giving out their best while the Rookies 12 were there. They overviewed this with the knowledge that this time it was a test or life or death.

"How are they fairing?" Naruto asked his friends as he approached them. He had been preparing for the future battle that was going on in the village soon, probably tonight, his allies had invoked a bit of fuel. Everyone was gone and locked somewhere in the village and it was easy to set traps and finalize the strategize.

"Not bad, it could have been worse?" Neji muttered as he took notes while keeping glancing the field.

"From it, can we form new shinobis teams to scout out?" Naruto demanded. It was important to start, it was longing and every else village was already ready to fight.

" Definitely," Choji answered.

"Good, then those who show this potential make them stop and regroup them and started sending them into missions."

Kiba and Sakura went to form the shinobis. Sasuke had left to check on his family and said his goodbyes (without them knowing). Naruto approached then, his "family".

"Hope you are not too tired. Even if you not well loved, I can see you still have potential. To use it to its full potential, we will separate you. Shoji, Mikio and Arashi, please follow Kiba, he will give you, your new teams."

"Naruto...infos had been giving that some products are coming."

"Good, it will put them in practice and let's see how the twins are faring, I want Shino and Choji to teach them," Naruto concluded.

Naruto sighed:

"Hopefully we won't have any interruption"

But of course when does Naruto doesn't have interruption?

***

"GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSES! DONT BE HIDING! LET'S HAVE FUN!" a familiar voice - Shin -.

"Time to torture a few." Sasuke muttered before joining the battle as he saw multiple clones coming out of nowhere from everyone. The clones were very white and scary, they were invading the field as the fighters stopped what they were doing and scattered around.

Sasuke first helped Ino to trap the twin into a Gengetsu to torture them to get more information on their affiliation. Then, he settled to make sure his family was alright, he pass a few bodies of shinobis shaking his head, some were just not made for a battle. He faced off the Shin's clones and gave a groaning sound, they were after him, he should have known.

"They think Itachi is dead?"

"Can we used the fact that he's alive here?" Sakura suggested.

"No, too dangerous and they may go mental!" barked off Sasuke. "let's put the plan to action."

"Are you sure?" Neto wondered as he kept fighting.

"Never been surer!" Sasuke declared before throwing himself in the battle to found the original Shin.

***

Itachi and his cousins had been thrown out of nowhere in this battle. They had been separated from the rest of the Uchiha. Clones were coming from everywhere trying to surround them. The field was big hundreds and hundreds of them were coming.

"Is it hust me or they have the eye?" Obito muttered as he look at the reproductive eye.

"You're not dreaming! Or if it's dream, you're not the only one in it!" Shishui added.

"Give us Sasuke Uchiha and we will let you live!" The clones commanded in chorus.

"Never!" Itachi exclaimed. No one would lay a finger on his brother over his dead body.

The clones had no knowledge of who the hell was Shishui and Obito which is why they attacked them both without mercy. The clones purposely concentrate their energies toward these two. As they kept destroying clones hundred kept coming.

"I believe you are searching for me?" a familiar voice came from behind.

Every single clone turned toward the voice letting them distracted and the three real Uchiha fired. Why did d'asile had to be a distraction, this was no the place to play the strongest and most powerful Sasuke.

"Never underestimated family and by the way, you are easy to make disappear than Naruto clones, " Sasuke declared cackling before sending. "SENBON CHIDORI"

***

While the battle was going on preoccupying everyone, the twins were free from the Gengetsu by Ino to help into the battle. Instead, they back up from the scene making sure no one was either following or watching them. It was time to escape to fufill their destinies. They doved and slid till their get to the doors doing the barriers between the village and outside... well what was left from the curret battle. They gave a last look to the village before choosing to  leave and never turning back.

"They had escaped!" Shino exclaimed.

"Let them be! Just inform my genitors of the situation. We have more pressing matters," Naruto declared behind him.

Naruto didn't wait for any form of response and ran toward the center of the village in between the fallen ones.

"Survivors! What happen is just the tip of the ice! Prepare yourself we dispersing everyone for the fight. For anyone who wishe to know who was it, it was Shin, a creation of the Akatsuki's group. He seemed to have escape probably during the fight where his clones was after us. For the report of how many we lost and the destruction will be later revealed. Sadly - not sounding sad at all- people had seen the twins Namikaze-Uzumaki leaving the village, none had the time to stop them. I believe they were traitor which led me to tell you, that Sasuke Uchiha is now a missing-nin, a traitor, therefore there's no mercy for him unless you want to die. He's very dangerous to beware went you are in front of him. If there's no question, I will let Neji and Kiba regrouped you."

***
Very short sorry !