Chapter 19 - The twins

Enjoy! Small chapter. UNEDITED

First time post in 2016-2017

Review quickly on 2019 and again on Feb. 2021

***

Naruko. Mito. Two names, worthy to be worn by the most magnificent princesses born in the legacy of the legendary Hokage Minato Namikaze. From the moment, they were born every single pair of eyes were fixed on them, and everyone looked over these angels like they were the most precious thing for the village. Everyone cherished them! Who would dislike them? No one. Sadly, their father couldn't keep it in his pants and got their brother Naruto alive. The mere thought made them scrunch their nose and frown appeared on their delicate face. Their parents had to face the Kyuubi who had to be possessed by one of the children since he was out of Kushina, the previous jinchūrikiri, he was sealed in Naruto. The twins were told that they had to play a big role in protecting the village from their brother Naruto who could one day be dangerous because of the Kyuubi. They took their role seriously and were offered private training from their parents, unlike their brothers and that include their older brothers Arashi and Shoji.

Naruko and Mito are still considered as the princesses of the villages; it was easy to shun their younger brother to the villagers and used to their advantage of their father's position. Their life was easy peasy until the Academy. 

They had to go to the Academy with that BAKA! How shameful was it for them to be seen with him. He was the burden, the black sheep, yet, because of their birthdays, he was in the same class. At least, he knew to shut his mouth there. It wasn't like they could intimidate their brother at the Academy because the three of them stay far away from each other (the twins were together vs. Naruto) unless it was an absolute necessity. They did try to involve the other heirs, its first work but it backfires later on. A real fiasco so suddenly. 

As the "princesses", privileges came with it, but it didn't work for the Genins exam. They were utterly humiliated during the exam, and their brother had been able to turn every single Rookie against them, even the older one Neji, Lee and Tenten! Now the twins were the outcast, and the shame of the cohort and their father felt the impact of it. The twins were totally outnumbered when they had to choose the superior in their promotion. They thought they were well appreciated by the other heirs of the other Clans. By that appreciation, Mito and Naruko could possibly easily pass through and have everyone bowed at their feet because of their father's position. Wrong.

Since that, things seemed to have fallen apart, more civilians started to speak more and were no longer afraid of the Hokage to voice out their opinions. They actually fill up complaints against them. That was the first step to their disastrous reputation. Their father had to take actions unless, he wanted to be questioned about his credibility if not do favouritism, he's reputation was being affected. Their father had to punish them in front of everyone, and they were now talking about them like they were scums and like they didn't even exist. They kept praising their older brothers and parents which were normal after all their achievements, but when the civilians only talked about their little brother Naruto. The civilians even seemed to think that Naruto might outstand their brothers and even their father. No one comments about them. It was disgusting!

As for the other shinobis thought, it wasn't better, especially after the fiasco in the Waves villages and the Chunnins Exams (where they crumbled like a volcano) under the stare of everyone (including the Kages of other Kages from other villages. They were quite disappointed in the twin supposedly being the pride of the village and the Hokage. The twins thought it would get better because of their new Rank, Chunnins. It went worse, they did a few "easy" Rank C missions, but no one wished to work with them. After hearing all the explanations given by those who had been with the twins on a mission. The mother Kushina was not bad, she was an excellent kunoichi, but god, she was way too fair or biased with the twins. The declaration of the Fourth War starting made their father and their older sibling absent from the household. Naruto was never seen there.

"Probably got lost in the village. Stupid Baka," the twins thought as they chuckled at their brother stupidities stupidity and simple thought. The bond between the twins and Kushina just got stronger and stronger.

Let's just get something clear! Naruto wasn't supposed to be born! Alright! He was a mistake! That the twins knew that. How many times did their mother lash angrily about him? He was just a burden who only caused problems and destruction? What good did he do to his family? N-O-T-H-I-N-G. He wasn't beneficial, and lastly, he just recently created a big riff between their poor mother and their older brothers Mikio, Arashi, and Shoji. The older brothers left for good the house, leaving their conflicted father to choose aside. He rather hid in his office, far from his family. Running from his problems.

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL? HOW COULD HE? HOW DARE HE? CHALLENGING THEIR FATHER ON THE HOKAGE'S POSITION! NOW, SINCE HE WINS FAIR AND SQUARE! HE HAD POWER OVER THEM AND SENT THEM OUT OF THEIR OWN HOUSE AND GOT THEM IN A SMALLER HOUSE FAR FROM THE OTHER CLANS COMPOUND! HOW COULD HE! HE WAS REJECTED FROM THE FAMILY IN THE EYES OF THE TWINS. BUT NOW HE WAS DEAD! HE NEVER EXISTED IN THEIR FAMILY, AND EVEN THEIR MOTHER HAD AGREED WITH THEM WITH NO REMORSE! THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO OVERTHROW HIM! ONCE AND FOR ALL!

"MARK OUR WORDS, BAKA! YOU WILL WISH ON YOUR KNEES FOR US TO SPARE YOU!" The twins cackled as they slept in their cramped new room with two very small beds (size one person) instead of a queen mattress.

***

Small view of the twins! Tell me your thoughts! Next back to the story!