Chapitre 8 - Happy Birthday!

Hey there! 1k views can you imagine!!! Omg, I'm about to go crazy! Here's a new chapter of "A new beginning." Hello to all the new readers!!! Thanks for reading Voting! It's greatly appreciated! Love you all! Thanks to those who put on their library or reading list! Enjoy! Don't forget to Vote and Review!

***

As they returned to Konoha, they were immediately ordered to go to the Hokage office to debrief about the mission. Team 7 was dreading about the lies that were going to come out of the twins. They stood in front of the Hokage, the Senseis explained what happened, and Kushina added about the twins' practice; how they were progressing really well. Naruto couldn't stop rolling his eyes. Like was that really important? Lucky for him, no one caught him. Minato nodded at them, but Shoji surprised everyone by talking about the heroism and courage from Team 7 and put back in their place the twins at some point of their debriefing. They all heard the Hokage muttering.

"Interesting."

He cleared his throat and said:

"I heard enough. I'm sure that Sasuke and Sakura need to go home soon...your parents are waiting for you and as for Kakashi. I think you need to see a few of your Jonins friends. Shoji, the twins and Naruto, I expect you to be at home to dinner with us."

It was his way to dismiss everyone with the intention to stay in his role as the Hokage. Everyone bid their goodbye politely to the Hokage and left his office; as intended by the Hokage, Team 7 parted each in different ways. Naruto could just follow behind the twin and his Okaasan with Shoji tailing him.***

With Naruto

At night, in Naruto's house. They ate ramen and other food placed on the table. The twins were chatting non-stop about what they did on their first mission.Therefore, like always no one seemed to care about him; he was eating in was deep in his own world not caring about what was going on in reality.

"Naruto..Naruto..." someone called.

"What?!" Naruto answered by blinking his eyes and looking at the one calling him out it was Arashi.

"Stupid Baka" Mito said shaking her head.

Arashi wanted to include his little brother and decided to question his part in his first mission. Since, Arashi called out Naruto, silence fall around the table and everyone was looking and ready to listen to him

Naruto sighed internally and started to talk. He explained some Justus and tricks; followed by how he helped his Sensei against a few bad ninja without putting a lot of details. His voice was monotone with no life. It worried his brothers meanwhile his parents just nodded and smiled but made no comment on it.

Naruto excused himself and went to sleep; he didn't want to spend some useless time with his family.

***
With Sakura

Sakura returned to her house. She surprised her parents when she came inside. They were quite happy to see her. It was a fun night; they chatted about her mission and what she had learned from her sensei. Sakura just happy to spend time with them it's been a while so.

Her parents were quite proud of their unique child. They made a cake and hugged her a lot. It was getting late and tomorrow was going to be a new day. She went to sleep.

***
With Sasuke

Sasuke walked to the Uchiha Compound, no one paid attention to him as he conveniently avoided everyone. He opened the door of his house and heard everyone in the living room. He walked to the living room and found them there as he had though. They greeted him by small nods except his mother who hugged him and made him turn around to check for any injuries. Mikoto quickly prepared food. They sat around the table, As usual, questioned Sasuke and waited for the questions to fire. How many time when Itachi came back from a mission did he have to answer to their father's question. They started eating and then asked him finally about his mission. Instead of answering them, he decided to explain about his first real mission. Everyone was listening with a great attention. His brothers and his cousins complimented him time to time.