Chapter 22 - The Slasher

⚠️ ⛔️ WARNING - The plot of this chapter is contradictory and is no longer making sense. You can see how I just wanted to complete the story and that's it. 

As of April 6, 2022, I made a few minors changes to the chapter. ⚠️ ⛔️

***

Enjoy! UNEDITED chapter!!!!

***

Fast forward four years later

It took four years to earn his appearance physically before that he felt so weird now his body his built-up. He had allied. Sasuke was finally back to his old self. It took four years to prove himself during the war. During these years in exile or has a prisoner which do I need to tell you that Sasuke just snap and slashed without no mercy his captor and minions. He destroyed the entire building and watched with fascination the building collapse under the flames. He knew he was one of the most wanted ninjas.

Therefore, he seemed out the Akatsuki group to have a shelter and convince them that he would be useful as an Uchiha but even better than his brother Itachi. In no time did he gained his place in the organization and became an irreplaceable asset. The leader of this organization was lead but someone mysterious who would watch and order around. No one had seen the face of the leader. They also need to recruit people, and it was easy to invite them into the organization, they took first those who had been wronged by their village. It was easy to convince them that with the help of the organization, they would get their revenge. Sasuke was even in charge of their training and help them to plan raids. He was very conniving since he knew which area occupied by the "good shinobis," he would send them to raid the place knowing it could be a death sentence. On the other hand, it would destabilize the enemy being raids from everywhere at the same time.

Sasuke rarely spoke with the senior members of the organization. He had told only by a short message with the leader. A need for group reform. The group needed to define themselves once and for all. No more hiding people will fear the organization when they will know they felt into the trap. Indeed, the idea to convince people was to "show" how the organization had been wiped out of the old members and then have good values of uniting the village and keeping the peace. But in reality, they will slowly crawl around the system and take control of everything.

Sasuke wandered around the HQ, always thinking about planning his next move. He had cut ties with his old life and was now a "dangerous" ninja. It's not because his nickname was "The Slasher" that everyone should be afraid of him or maybe so, and he was salivating for blood. Either way, Sasuke had yet found any trace of the twins who had escaped under their surveillance.

He wondered where did the twin had come from. The energy of these twins was not normal. Unless you had studied how the energy, aura and chakra work, you wouldn't one suspecting something. The energy displayed by the twin seemed to be given by the devil himself. Maybe the twins were just a figment of their imagination to complicate the situation.

Sasuke kept walking around learning his way around until he was face to face with the door's lab. Their chemical product was being tested to use as a weapon. He had wished Naruto was there to take care of this. Why did he even agree to do this? "Because you wanted to and needed your liberty, and without doing this, you wouldn't become what you are now," answered his conscious.

***

Today was the day of one of the most significant battle; they would invade the leaf village. Kunoichi and shinobis had proven themselves by not dying throughout these past four years. It was time to make a mess.

As they walked for the battle, Sasuke enjoyed his encounter with his old frienemies; he could finally taste blood. He decapitated and enjoyed playing with newfound victims. No one of the organization wanted to be near him when he was in his crazy mood. Not even the masked chief dared to approach him.