Chapter 14 - Glimpse in Gaara's mind

Here's another chapter! Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to vote & review! 

***

The trio of siblings made sure to be far from the leaf village before vanishing, leaving a pile of sand that later evaporate into the air. They land in front of Sunagakure. Gaara sent shinobis to prepare and inform for a meeting with the villagers and the council. He was going to let everyone know about his intentions in this village. Due to his father's death, he, Gaara, will replace him as the next Hokage. So, by default, he will be taking control of the village. At the end of his speech, he intended to do the following proposition to the villagers. Whoever was against him being in charge and in control of the village. This was an opportunity to stand up and get their voice out loud and clear.

During the gathering, no one was opposed to his speech. Later that day, after his crowning ceremony, Gaara didn't want to waste any more time reorganizing his father's office. It took four days; his father wasn't doing his paperwork or did little of it. So, Gaara looked at who to kill next. 

Over the next week, he gave a couple task for his older siblings to complete. He sent his siblings to do a task while he was mandatory to make the village better. He sent his brother Kankurō to bring back from the Uzumakigure, resting Zabuza and Haki to the Wave village. They both had the experience, the training and the knowledge of this village. Additionally, they possess a will to be helpful to protect the village. They can train new shinobis because they clearly lacked shinobis when Naruto visit them. He sent his sister Temari to destroy everything or register any evidence of traces from the Otogakure village.

A clean-up was needed. Naruto ordered to put this village in a better secure laboratory for the scientific, and Naruto's team could experience securely. It's also could be transformed into a shielding village in case of war with protective wards, etc. Naruto had earlier transmitted that he would later give him more information on what to do but for the moment, just make sure it's no longer a dangerous place for some curious people.

Time passed

Since the Chūnnin Exam, two weeks passed, Gaara and his sibling strolled in their village. Kanguru's mission was relatively easy, and he was now appointed as the guardian of the Otogakure for now. As for Temari was an extended mission because of its complexity than Gaara's first thought and backup from Konoha. Later on, after his strolling with his sibling, Gaara finally sat on his office chair. He closed his eyes to remember his past—a surge of memories from his real universe, and this one shuffled in his mind.

Ever since he and Naruto met, his fate change, his perspective of the world entirely altered under the influence of Naruto. For a long time, Gaara believed to have a doomed destiny. Alternatively, he became one of the youngest Kage of history. He was determined to form allies and the Fourth War.

Now his "first" universe was in peace. Each of Kage's of their generation gave an inspirational legacy for the younger generation. But, unfortunately, they were all dead in their world. So Naruto is the last to survive the longest of their era.

Here, everything was to restart. With new threats, new information of the appearance of some "evil" shinobis from their world who had to follow them. Thus, the peace of the Five Great Shinobi Countries was in danger.

Furthermore, they were rumours that another force might take control and more robust than the Akatsuki. It was pretty bothersome.

Gaara sighed. Why in the hell were they asked to relive everything and to help this universe? No one helped them in their world!

Because you are the most assertive counterparts I have seen from all the different parallel universes. A powerful voice reminded him. 

***

It was a small glimpse into Gaara's mind!Thanks for reading!

  Don't forget to vote & review!