Chapter 5 - The pair of twins test

Hi! First, I would like to say that I'm very sorry for the delay. I'm still at school and I had many projects on my shoulders. Here's a small chapter. I wish you to like it. Don't forget to vote and reviews!

**** This chapter contained swearing ****

***

Sasuke and Naruto had stayed up till five a.m. They were strategizing for the next days and how would they presented the challenge and how would the twins test be. At five a.m., Sasuke and Naruto woke up everyone from the Senseis, family Clan, and the Genin.

"Everyone on field 22," they kept saying to the people.

It took a half an hour to gather everyone on field 22. Of course, the Genins were all there after five minutes. The majority had shunshin to the field. It took ten minutes for the adults to come and they all wait for the twins.

"Did you wake the twin, Sasuke?"

"Yes, I did," Sasuke said exasperatedly.

He was starting to feel embarrassed. Never in his old life, someone had the nerve to put him in this position especially in front of Naruto. Kakashi was the only exception to the rule and he had happened to be in the first to come.

"Hokage! Where are your girls?"

"Preparing themselves, probably," Minato said.

"Don't worry, Sochi," Kushina added.

At the same time came into view the twins.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO MUCH TIME ?" yelled Naruto.

The twins stood stunned by his outburst.

"WELL, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY?"

"It's called our beauty time and we are girls. We need to be pretty, otōuto," Naruko said sweetly.

"PRETTY! ARE YOU KIDDING Me?! WHAT WILL YOU DO IN BATTLE? TAKE YOUR FUCKING TIME"

Naruto had completely lost his cool with them. His KI was about to burst and kill someone.

"ENOUGH!" Minato snapped. "You wanted to reunite us. So what do we do now?"

"Very well. Everyone sit down and I mean it."

One by one sat down except Sasuke and Naruto. Mito was about to say something but Sasuke silence her by a glare and maybe with a bit of KI.

"Great. So first thing concern, you, Clan and sensei. You will have the opportunity to look at the twin's test and the rest Genins practice. For the next three hours, we will practice and let three hours to pass the challenge. After, the challenge, the Genins and I will vote if the twin is independent or in our Rookie Team. Then, we will have one hour to eat and to rest. Before the test, I will give new instructions. I'm the chief these future shinobi. Therefore, I will lead them to victory and survivor. I have more influence than the Hokage so be careful. For the challenge involving you, you will have the advantage of seeing our flaws and weakness."

He let a few seconds to let all this sink into their minds.

"Genins! We have been graced by Team 9. You will be paired for the next hours.

Hinata and Neji;

Sakura and Lee;

Tenten and Ino;

Chōji and Kiba with Akamaru;

Shikamaru and Shino;

The Genins went a little farther from them and started to fight with kunai and shuriken and their Jutsu, etc.