Chapter 1 - The return

Hi, this is my first fanfiction. Please make a constructive comment. English is not my native language. Also, I published it unedited. Please kindly point out the errors. Thank you and enjoy! * The cover is a picture found on the Internet. If you have some issues with it, please send me a message. (Edit: I do still check my pm as of May 2021)

NOW AS DECEMBER 2018. - THIS SHOULD BE THE ONLY VERSION. DO NOT COPY/ TRY TO REWRITE. THE PLOT IS THE ONLY THING I "OWN". THANKS.

***

Naruto woke up and sat on his bed trying to figure out what happened. He decided to get up and was now gazing at his surroundings, trying to remember where he was. He was in a room with a bed and all the necessities for a bedroom. He felt his whole world spinning and flashbacks of his life in his universe flashing in his mind. He started to remember his mission: search for the new source of darkness, defeating the Akatsuki and making sure that his friends have a better life. He changed himself into something more suitable for his height, the scrawny and annoying twelve years old and where no one would question is clothing choice.

Then, he created the clones effortlessly and ordered them nicely to find his buddies and discovered if they had also had the same opportunity than him. He was sure they had been given the same opportunity, they were all in the same boat, but you can never be too cautious.

The next steps would depend on the information Naruto received. First, he would hold a meeting to understand what was the outcome for everyone and figured out how they would be moved on from. Meanwhile, he proceeded to let his chakra, a type of internal energy, to go in the hallways and the rooms of the house to catch any interesting information about the other occupants of the household. He found with his chakra, his parents sleeping in their bedroom. As a master of the mind, he quickly read their thoughts before wiping traces of his intrusion. He figured out by doing this the other occupants in the Kage's house, that Minato was the Hokage, the Third Hokage wasn't dead, and he has siblings. Many siblings. They were now so profoundly asleep that if an alarm would try to alert them, the chance that it would wake them up in time were slim.

First, the eldest was Arashi; he was an Anbu at twenty-three years old, same statut and age as Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke's brother. He was still single and focused on his work as Shinobi. Arashi spent time with the two older brothers and less with him, probably because of the age gap. He was protective of his sisters. The second oldest, Mikio was a Jonin at 19 years old. The third oldest was Shijo; a newly Jonin at 17 years old. They just celebrated his promotion yesterday. The twin Mito and Naruko, both were 13 years old and were beginning to become a Genin. They were both in the same class as Naruto because of their birthday. Both of them think of themselves as princesses. They believe that they can land in the shop and have all or nearly free because they are girls Hokage. No one was stopping them, but Naruto promised himself to remedy the situation as he continued to search in their minds. Naruto saw that they were dead last even with the training his parents were giving them. He chuckled at that thought, what a shame, he thought.He had viewed them memories and found himself nowhere near the training. Only memories about his parents telling him he wasn't ready to train. Like hell, he saw all his older brothers and sisters starting at the age of seven and him not. He had also viewed his memories, and he didn't feel that the Naruto before him wasn't thinking about a career without the knowledge of his parents. Instead, the other Naruto took the opportunity of reading all the books possible in the library. He congratulation his alternative self-doing it. The other Naruto couldn't wait to leave the village and had escape a couple times from the village to go somewhere. No one care for his disappearance. He would have to reread them or send a few clones to read so he could fully know each book by heart. Fresh in mind.

And lastly Naruto, the youngest at eleven years old. It seems that his parents were more preoccupied with the twins of the family. They thought that Arashi, Shijo or Mikio could take care of him. Like they have time for him. Naruto did spend time with them, but that was when he was younger. His parents didn't neglect but still majority of the time favor the twins, and his older brothers mostly had their attention toward the twins.